Can you really make money online?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sauramon, May 19, 2015.

1. Hey fellow blades, so I just got hit for a 450$ ticket (backed out of my driveway, copped seen this as a chance, did a 180 and came after me for no reason) this is very stressful to me because I only have a 600$ month budget, which includes bills, rent, and raising my 2 year old daughter. I've struggled with money for a long time and I am sick of it and have no where else to turn,is there a legitimate way to make money online? Any help would be appreciated

I can't get a full time job because I go to school full time and have to take care of my daughter on the weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What law did you break....?

money advice:
    Never spend more than you make, and always bank at least 1/3rd

3. Make a funny youtube vid and become famous for being the "guy from that _____ vid" . Hopefully you get some sponsors and maybe do some commercials , then just let all the money, fame , bitches and champagne flow a river forth unto thee. 

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwx2ce_AyOE

5. It was a ticket for seatbelt and not having proper papers on me when pulled over. They claimed "the car was registered to a women, and since a guy was driving it we had to pull you over"..

6. Sounds pretty crappy. The courts will allow you to set up a payment plan.

7. #7 invinciblejets, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    600$ a month?!? Where do u live ? Shit we easily end up spending 1000+ a month not even including weed.

Maybe I misunderstood my b
    That's a bs ticket tho that's nuts

8. go to court and explain the hardship your child will face if you have to pay it all in one go.

anybody with half a heart will let you pay a small affordable payment each month till your clear.

good luck..

9. You could be one of those customer support live chat representatives.

Or, learn a skill and do things on Fiverr, or if you're really good at it, oDesk.

I am self-employed, and I am a freelance web developer. It took me over 3 years to really get good enough to do it for a living. I also have been dabbling in other things.

CPA (cost per action): get people to take a survey, watch a video, download something, etc. With social media, people can make lots of money off this, but I don't do this personally.

Affiliate marketing: this is what I do, basically you get a link, and if someone clicks it and purchases the product, you get commission. Most people have blogs about a certain subject, or niche, and then talk about something then casually link to it. I however just buy advertising space on websites for about $60 for 190,000 views. For example, this one product I've been doing media buys for had 30 out of 190K viewers buy the thing. The product is $40 each, I get 75% commission. 30 people purchased it, and a few purchased other things as well. Ended up netting over $1200 off it.

PPC (ad revenue): Make an informative website, update it with relevant information, and then people might click your ads. If you get lots of traffic, you can easily make over $2000 a month from one site, after it takes off. A guy I know has about 40 of these sites making $3K per month...

Of course, internet marketing is a bitch to get into, takes a lot of work and a lot of research, and many fail.

Best of luck.

10. Online gambling... BUT DONT PLAY WITH MONEY YOUR CANT AFFORD TO LOSE

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. Cat videos on youtube.

12. Can't you take it to court? The cop may not even show up so you could get it thrown out.

Then again I got no clue why you got a ticket for backing out your driveway...

13. Not to be a dick but maybe you should drive with the proper papers in your car.

14. if you have the paperwork but just didn't have it on you, bring it to court and that fine should be dropped. Then try to plead down the seat belt since you just pulled out and hardship. I've had a 500 ticket dropped to 200 and payment set up for a ticket that I couldn't afford. Just don't ignore it cause it'll be worse

15. I work from home. Through the Internet, I got interested in a niche hobbyist community and began making products for that niche. I have been doing this gig full time for three years and my net worth, which was in low six digits at the time has more than doubled since. I make between 50 and 80k annually, depending on how much I want to work and how much I reinvest in equipment.

I was making bowstrings for awhile and could make about 40 bucks an hour doing that while parked in a recliner. It gets old, though, and is hard on the hands and fingers. That business funded my nest and current one. And when I exited that business, I sole the domain and forum for almost 20k.

I quit a six figure corporate job to downsize my life and live a less hassled existence. It takes work to make dreams happen but they can. People love spending money and you have only to convince them to spend it with you instead of someone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. P.s. My boss lets me take off to go fishing any time I want and he doesn't care if I fire up a bowl at my desk. I got no pre-employment drug testing and didn't have to impress anyone at an interview or answer idiotic questions like "what are the personal skills or habits that you need to work on".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. Awesome post. If you have some sort of hobby find a forum and see if you can provide a goods or service. painball, trucks, stickers etc. Are all things people can profit from. whatever you do doesn't really have to be fancy just someone niche or not on the market.

18. This phrase doesn't just rhyme lol you WILL actually get a ticket for not buckling up.  There's a reason it's a thing.  

Plus, just buckle up so your daughter can have a daddy to come home to her every day safely.

Attached Files: