6 autoflowering and 3 regular seed

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, May 18, 2015.

1. So i tried to be on a strict budget but noe after readin i bought tigrr5bloom candy bud and big bud ... thanks aga8n
    Amazon

2. How old are you?

3. Wrong thread

4. Looking pretty good dude. A friend traded me over 100 mossy jem autos....Germinated about 60, throwing half inside half outdoor to see how they do. A really good soil mix IMO is pro mix hp, happy frog, added perlite and whatever else you want to throw in. It's pretty spongelike and breathable. Happy frog and ocean forest are pretty heavy and thick to me.

5. Auto are pricey ..your friebs hooked you up. How big is your grow area. They aren't as small as i thought

6. All depends what and how you grow them. Ive jad 12inch tall auto which yeilded 2.5 oz

7. Damn. That's sick. Must of been filled with bud?what was the strain?

When did you start and finish?

8. Think different was 83 days there all same strain 2 under led 1 under hps

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. What was the difference between those grows.. or is it just genetics

10. The left and middle were dont under led the right under hps it was down to pheno type to be fair

11. Good to know thanks

12. Black chere carpitian breeder
    Bubblegum 00 seeds

Attached Files:

13. Ak49 vision seed

Attached Files:

14. New seedlings second batch

Attached Files:

15. They look nice! Indoors my space is 4 x 6.5 feet. I built a separate area for them. Outdoor is about 12x17ft. I left some that appeared to be dead seeds in a paper towel...all of them sprouted. now I have about 95+.... I'm not sure if they will all fit. It is non feminized though. I found out the strain was renamed purple ryder. Have you heard of that?

16. Is it similar to ppp purple power if so its good

17. Big bomb . My que st ion do i 2 more weeks left or mre

Attached Files:

18. My green housw is only 3x3.5