6 autoflowering and 3 regular seed

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, May 18, 2015.

1. Perlites the least cost efficient and I used to much. So it will go down in cost.

2. Here is there new home . It hold all my plant but it is made for grass . I Cant put stacks in my roof. Lol now i am ready to grow...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. My white strawberry skunk at at 35 days old.

Attached Files:

4. No bad for miracle grow lol

5. Update I am planming my last four autos tonight i want to be done bye august

6. My autos are 30 days old and my seedling rgat just popped are one week old . My regular bag seed is BIG so i tried lst one her. Thr autp dont seem to be preflowring though. Are they really autos lol please someone answer me . Let me know it i am doing something wrong or right

7. Feedback anyone when will harvest me for my 30 day autos

Attached Files:

8. You got a while man, most autos go 70-100day depending. From sprout

9. Oh my . I thought i was half way there it states 70 to harvest so i thought this would be done by my birthday next mon th . I started the last four .

10. Never believe the breeders info for times. They are optimal time under optimal conditions.

11. GotchA so the middle of august would be time to harvest
    I am glad i am decidei ng to do all of thrn th is month. Becuase my photos are going to need room and space

12. im glad i lost my other one and only have 2. because they are WIDE lol i can only fit two in there with all the lst i did to them

13. What are you bz urrently growing amd how many are photos and which ones are autos .

14. #54 bladedsha, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
    both autos, its sweet tooth autos. day 40 now pics in my thread i believe.

ill ill some new pics in there shortly been out alday.

15. I thought a dog peed on it lol might be the wrong post my fault do tou think a 3 x 3 green house will be able to havrest them til harvest . It isnt msde of pvc but insteaf gro-tec which promotes plant growth throughout there entire life but i am afraif that i might have bit on more then i should . It cant be more then 10 oz . Am i reaching but with 11 auto i am nervouse i seen them looking soo compact but i dont know how that will be at day 70 . I dont have a plan b and would hate to kill plants .

16. a guy i know a few houses down, his dog peed on a plant and killed it LOL. i havnt seen him in a while now.

honestly your plants are tiny compared to mine but i have a indoor setup with nutes. my friends has some plants that are the same age and they dont even compare to mine. its prob just how they grow when outdoors. with them being so small they might take longer to finish up. have you noticed a big stretch yet? mine started to smell of dank weed at day 14. they started to bud around day 20 and started to crystal up around day 30. mine are going pretty fast.

17. i LST mine hard and they are prob 13-15inches wide. my pots 10inches and they hang a few inches over on the sides. 

18. Dang mine just started stretchi ng but it rained for two days straight withiut mw having the green house and they couldnt come inside. So they might need to dry out some. Like i said big investment bigger yield. I am just dighing having different varieties. Nect year i want to medical seeds only

19. So just to be clear you think i wont exceed the green house with 12 plants and it wont be more th en 10 oz

20. With that many plants you will prob go over 10oz.
    You want about 1plant per sq foot. Maybe 1.5sq ft