Dont know what to do :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sadsmoker, May 18, 2015.

1. Someone who i have been close to for loads of years has robbed me and sold me fake weed :( I thought I could trust him, he was one of my best friends. Any advice on what to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Troll much is obvious troll

3. how do u figure?

Anyways op. Rob him back

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. His name.
    And if you're serious then impregnate his mother, see if he's laughing then

5. yea thatll show him.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

It's a small price to pay to find out who is your real friend.

Now you know.

7. Don't associate with him/her anymore, and smarten up when buying your weed, sounds like someone might be underage?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Don't be silly ;)

9. #9 Apocalibz, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    Obviously buy some more from him

10. Yo He wanted to deal in a cafe I had no time to inspect/smell the weed without suspicion. I lost so much money but worse of all, a friend :(

11. beat his fucking ass

12. You've got bigger problems than being out money. You've got head problems. How in the hell can you think you lost a friend? You ditched a punk-ass thief; you didn't lose a friend. You need to get your head together. Every scam artist and low-down good for nothing piece of shit in the world can be nice to you in order to steal from you. You better be more careful choosing friends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. pics OP? 

14. Time to start growing weed dude.

No excuses. Find some woods and plant some seeds.
    ~ poke

15. everyone has gotten burned at one time or another or was there when someone was burned. it sucks and it is bullshit. chalk it up to experience and from this point on do the deal on your terms. you can start by getting your card. if you need to, move to a medical state or recreational state. the time is drawing near when getting burned for a bag of lawn grass will be nothing but distant memories. oh, and OP, only a fucking idiot makes a habit of getting burned. learn from the experience and move on [​IMG]

16. ive been held at gun point for a $40 baggie ..... thought they was my friends
    Cant trust nobody man take ur lost and learn from it

17. way i see it is another story to tell ur grandchildren

Yeah, this ^^^  Get her in the ass too while you're there, but just make sure you get the money shot in the baby maker.

19. How the fuck do you buy fake weed?