Lifes a bust right now.. ????

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reefermamma, May 18, 2015.

1. never ever fucking EVER get caught. if you are, lie your fucking ass off. they arent going to go easy on you like they say. weather you co-operate or not really doesn't make much of a difference. i mean, if they are being dicks and going to arrest you, then no matter what you do the cops are going to be dicks and arrest you.

now that your busted though, get a lawyer. tomorrow at the latest. never give a statement to the police. even when you are being arrested. just say that you have a lawyer and you have been told to keep your mouth shut until you talk to them. the end. then get a lawyer and have them work that shit out for you. i am pretty sure norml.org will have some direction on lawyers and what to do. it would be a good place to start anyway. [​IMG]

2. i'd move to austin texas....seems to be the laxer city of texas in regards to cannabis use/possession and a very hippie town, but in a good way

3. I love Austin, I just moved back a couple weeks ago. :DB):D

4. Learn how NOT to give a fuck...

5. Me an my bf just noticed that no one read us our rights. Soooo

6. Not sure if this is real. Could you actually do this if you got pulled over?

Attached Files:

7. Man I hope so lol

8. Dont say anything w/o a lawyer!
    It's YOUR right!!!

9. Good luck, and definitely hire an attorney.

10. Yes that is legal to do. It leaves them still with the right to call in a K-9 search. That drags it out longer. If they search without your permission it can be dismissed in court. You can also lock your keys in the car if they ask you to get out. They will give you a ticket but chances are they will question you and then leave cuz they won't want to wait. Emergency calls pop up all the time, they won't just let you hold up their time for a petty search. This is the risky side of flexing your rights. Lots of grey area

11. Also I was just reading that on a federal level they ruled that police cant detain you for longer than the reason thet pulled you over so they cant have you waiting hours for a K9 to show up. Or something along those line. To protect you from this.

12. Psst...
    Bumming Homes Outside
    Butane hash oil
    Can't afford to own a ride
    The wax man stole our soil!

13. <sup>Sorry to hear about your situation, its such a shame that the people who claim to be 'helping families' by arresting one of its members are allowed to operate... Fuck Texas.</sup>

14. youre a dumbass for keeping it out in your car, no sympathy

15. Lol what are you talking about? It wasnt in a car lol

16. lol then you are even dumber

17. Dont get how when i didnt have anything on me. Lol but okayyyy
    Where did you even get that it was in a car??? Lol

18. It's the only thing that makes sense considering you said you had a bong next to you..

19. aye careful there mijo.

20. Enforcement of laws always comes down to picking on the hippies... safe sex saves jury duty.