Lifes a bust right now.. ????

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reefermamma, May 18, 2015.

1. Boyfriends hopping from house to house all because we got arrested last week for possession, yes he had some shake and half a j on him but i on the other hand had nothing. Apparently out friends bong was "in arms reach" of me, I must have some long ass arms. And i know for a fact that the bowl was straight cashed.... So now he cant live at my grandparents and it sucks cause his son misses him... Ah gotta love Texas... NOT

2. Ah Texas.....:smoke:

3. So that shit was str8 cashed huh?

4. Life is a bitch and then you die
    that's why you get high :)

5. Yo that sucks. Fuck Texas though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Move, it's nice living somewhere the cops hand your weed back to you.

7. I love Texas!
    Just be a more responsible cannabis user/ take extra precautions when using. ...Especially when children are in the equation.

Good luck ReeferMamma. Hope yall can figure out a solution. Sending positive vibes your way

8. #8 Deleted member 813926, May 18, 2015
    Last edited: May 18, 2015
    shouldnt have to use precautions anywhere man smh @ Texas

9. Its still illegal. So yes we do! :D:lol::lol:

Even in legal states you take precautions with children around just like booze or anything else.
    You can get your kids taken away easily. :huh::huh::huh::huh:

I agree that we shouldnt have to worry about it. And I didnt care much before I was a parent. But im not risking my child's life by being reckless with alittle weed.

Ill continue to keep my child safe and be a responsible parent and cannabis user.

10. My son wasnt even with us at the moment, i know how to be smart with my use. Like i said, i didnt have anything on me. Never do. We where just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

11. I was not saying your a bad mom or parent. I didnt know the whole story. I was just speaking in general for us parents who use cannabis illegally. Good luck though! :)

12. I know ive seen some girls in my town that'll smoke a fatty with their kid in the other arm... Smh

13. Ive been arrested for possession here in Central Texas and I got probation and a few drug classes and some fines. I didnt even have anything but stems and shake on my floorboard. But they "smelled reefer" and were taking me down. Its not the end of the world. Just show up for court and pay the fines and he will be fine

14. Yeah ive been around that and alot worse and promised myself I would never do that to my boy.

15. Deny, deny, deny.

R.I.P. Johnnie Cochran...Although you're in hell.[​IMG]

16. Stems and shake got you that?

17. yes sir!......not even shake really. It was like tiny leaf particles on my floor board and they found a empty plastic bag. Spent like 20 minutes gathering as much as they could and put it in plastic bag. Boom possession of marijuana under 2 oz.
    =
    1.5 years of probation. Mothers against drunk driving classes(I had to pay for). Drug/alcohol classes(I had to pay and take off work to attend) and probation/court fees plus the fine for the possession. And 25 hours of community service.

18. That is harsh. How do they prove these particles are even marijuana flakes?

19. I think they did a a little field sample test for thc. I dont remember forsure. It was years ago. They said just for the stems and the baggie it was possession. Lol

Now around this area (Austin)I think you just get a ticket for under 2oz. But im not 100% sure. So like I be carefull and discreet and keep all my vehicles clean.

20. yeah i've heard it's somewhat "decriminalized" here in ATX but i'm pretty sure it's still up to the discretion of the cop.  That's bullshit about you getting booked for particles and stem. I gotta go vacuum my shit out soon lol