Book: The Nature of Personal Reality

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by ganjaJeff, May 18, 2015.

1. \t\tThe Nature of Personal Reality: Specific, Practical Techniques for Solving Everyday Problems and Enriching the Life You Know
      \tBook by Jane Roberts
      \t 
      \tAnyone read it?
      \tIm reading it now, really cool.
      \t
      \t

1. heh I'm pretty sure I can handle me on my own

2. Sounds like a self help book.

It does XD

It's worse than that.. I just Googled it and on Amazon, it listed 2 authors.. Jane Roberts and Seth (Spirit). Turns out, this a book in a series that she wrote.. but it was actually from Seth who told her what to write. So I looked into that.. and she used to channel spirits with an Ouija board and Seth came to her.. and after so many times, she no longer needed to board to hear Seth. There's like 10 Seth books I saw on Amazon.. all written by her, but her reality were authored by Seth.. which means in reality, she authored them and then made money off of sheeple who buy into that stuff.

5. So her imaginary friend/voices in her head told her what to write? Yea I'm definitely reading that intelligent and credible book...

6. #7 Moverandgroover, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015

You guys should actually listen to the videos or read the book.

I have listened to one talk and the information is really worthwhile. Once you get past the narrator voice the info is on point. It's not religious, it's no cult... Just good solid information exploring life, purpose, meaning, love and everyhing else along those lines. Whether or not Jane did realy hear a sprit channeling information, to me, is not the point. Th point is the information is good worthwhile info.

You should liste to this before you make any judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNwnN2bmmkI

Hey if you don't like it you can just turn it off.

The OP came here to share what he'she found and was not even invited to explain or discuss what he/she had discovered.

Shoule be more open.

The only thing the OP shared was "I am reading it.. it's cool". Da fuck are we supposed to do with that? Seeing as the OP actually shared nothing, I had to take it upon myself to see what it was about.. and when I did.. lol happened.