My first bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Peaceful Dusk86, May 18, 2015.

1. It was $15.00 so it's nothing too special, however simplicity is always nice and hopefully soon I can upgrade to something better once I get some cash stashed.

[​IMG]

2. Is that acrylic?

Check out Logarhythm on Soundcloud!

3. Bro, you need a glass bong... 

4. Yes I do but for now my budget will only allow for this cheap little thing. Would you know where I could get a glass bong for a good price?

5. I would say you shouldn't have bought that if your wanting to get a glass bong in the future. You should have just saved that $15 and put it towards a glass bong.

Just search around online and you'll manage to find a cheap simple glass bong. It obviously won't be $15 but you should still be able to find a glass bong to fit your budget if you save some money.

6. you guys are being condescending over a goddamn bong.

op made it clear this is all thats in his budget until he can afford a nicer glass piece. why would he spend 30 bucks on some cheap shit glass when this can hold him off until he can get a high quality glass bong? its still taking weed and putting the smoke into his lungs.

show a little bit of appreciation. some of you guys on here make stoners look like big-ego dicks.