Western Washington outdoor growers (oregon also :p)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smokeNtoke99, May 18, 2015.

1. I know about the dangers of mold an budrott. But I wandering if it rained hard enough long enough, would trichromes get washed off to some degree, or does the rain not affect the crystals.

2. Trichs are not water soluble, if you had a heavy downpour you may get some knocked lose. The trichs have a pretty good grip on the stalks until the leaf is dried or frozen

3. Cool thanks, I thought that was the case but I wasn't sure if I was remembering correctly.

4. I don't think rain harms bud directly. But the crenulated folds tend to hold moisture. Then mold sets in when the nights get chilly, below 50 degrees.

If you can get your plants under an overhang, that will help greatly.

5. Hunkering down...

Attached Files:

6. Those look great. Some nice sized buds on there

7. Growing some nice trunks mango!

8. Cut some and trying to light a few! Here's some pics

Attached Files:

9. Try to keep the hanging buds in darkness, light will speed up thc to cbg breakdown

10. I know that, not to worried about cbd, also this is the only area I have to dry at and hang lights so it's all I can do besides cutting them all

11. Looks like your going to get quite a bit of bud there though smoke.

12. #593 Plunderfull, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
    [​IMG]
    Got a couple of weeks to go, but pretty happy with the results of a couple of bag seeds planted in late June.

13. The infected branch I had to cut.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I may just go buy a 1k watt ballast to pull these in the garage, it's not worth it at this point.

14. A few days into week 7, heads are a sea of clouds, pistils are starting to change color and die ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444330792.009213.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444330909.960260.jpg

15. Very nice, take care of those girls, this weather is unforgiving.

I've got mine in the garage with a fan on them now, I can't have a panic attack over this, lol.

16. We're supposed to get another good sun break next week. Meanwhile, cut away mold, cut away fading leaves, run that fan, don't give up!

I woke up to clammy drizzle and a 50-yard fog this morning. But this is what I have been expecting and planning against. The nice thing about being a weed prepper in the PNW is, it's not for nothing. The End Times do arrive.

17. CBG

Light will degrade the thc

18. Oh... Well like I said i have no other options besides just cutting them all and not let a couple keep goinh

19. Just hang a blanket between the ones under the light and the ones hanging. It will help.