Western Washington outdoor growers (oregon also :p)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smokeNtoke99, May 18, 2015.

1. Hey thanks! Yeah I got a good start in my outdoor this year for once he.

I checked your journal and I love thoes leds' I wanna upgrade my indoor to them one day just so Damn expensive ha.

Also that purple hue fucks with my eyes I can't stay in thoes rooms long haha

2. #22 snoopdog6502, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
    You guys will hate me but My bigger plants are at eye level + already. Small Christmas trees.

I will get pictures in the morning but it freaks me out. My garden is just fucking nuts. I figure I'm old and can die tomorrow so fuck it Im going ape shit.

3. Hell yeah man!!! That is awesome. Mine in the two biggest in the pictures are just a little under my chin

Oh dude , its so nice right now, warm but not too hot, light rains in the evenings. Plants are loving it.

I set out plants in mid April with no problems. Some years we get frost in late may but not this year.

Im even starting some for a new commercial farm so they can get started the minute their license comes through. Poor fuckers are way behind but they will be OK there is about 50 of us growing 50 starting plants each for them.

5. Lucky dude! Wish I could get in on that game in jelly for sure.

Havnt had any rain in my area since I put my plants out a week or two ago.

So are your plants not trying to flower and then reveg since you put them out so early?

A some are revegging clones and photo period plants that are just vegging,then a shitload of autos that I fully intended to kill by the end of june. My photos are not even flowering, they have showed sex but are growing full blast.

6 weeks ago the days were 13 hours long and are now almost 15.5 hours long so flowering too soon has not been a problem.

7. I think I'll do some autos next year for an early summer crop. Always seemed like a good idea

The 100 gallon 5 foot in diameter kids swimming pools rock. I have 2 going this year again.

9. Are thoes not to shallow??

10. finally found you! LOL. I knew someone did the kiddie pool grows couldnt remember who it was.

How many plants can you fit in there? & how much did you harvest from one pool?

I have 11 fems and 3 super autos. hoping to get 10 pounds!

11. I'm feeling way behind the curve after looking at the photos in this thread... but my little stash grow is off to a decent start even so. I started my seeds on May 10. The seedling on the lower left is Papaya and the other three are Short Rider autos.

I planted these in 2/3 Whitney Farms organic soil and 1/3 perlite. I haven't added any fertilizer yet. I bought some dry organic tomato fertilizer, enhanced with cultured soil bacteria, which I will dig in sparingly in a couple of weeks.

Attached Files:

You're just in the wrong climate with the wrong strain. I can grow outdoor that you will think is indoor, I promise.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'll believe it when I see it ;p

14. Hey at least you got some sort of a start! You still have a good 5 weeks of veg time you shouldn't be to bad.

My plants are from clone, I took the clones the first week of April and vegged them indoor up until about 2 or so weeks ago

Why not do light dep? Why mess with auto's at all?

16. Just don't have a set up for it, also I live a busy life and can't be certain that I could pull the cover on and off at the right time everyday.
    One day I'll get a set up for it just not in the cards for a few more years

I'm lucky in that regard. I have a room I can bring them into every night. Stop in from time to time, I'm doing it to two strains right now. One has two months to go and one has about 3 weeks left.