Western Washington outdoor growers (oregon also :p)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smokeNtoke99, May 18, 2015.

1. I can't wait to see everyones photos as our girls get more frosty through this month.

2. I'll post some today there pretty big.

3. Early bird, started flowering way before any of my other ones.

Phantom Cookies

Attached Files:

4. She looks real nice

5. Looks fairly large how many you got going at one time this op?

6. So I am looking at moving back to WA and I was wondering after I get my med card do the police come out and inspect your grows or check to see what you have on hand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. For the most part no, not unless you got monster plants and more of them then the legal limit. Then all it takes is a shifty neighbor to file an anonymous complaint. Mainly make sure your neighbors are cool with it. They can cause you the most hassle

8. Alright thanks.

9. That applies to an outdoor grow. If your doing indoor an would like a few more plants then legal. But the power draw ends up being noticeable by the electric company. You'll need professional 220v power boxes installed in a way to divert power/trick the power company from seeing how.much electricity your drawing. But that'd require at least two separate grow rooms with 10 or more high discharge lights in each room to make cause for worry. Lol helpful? Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong I only have about 5years exp under my belt, so I consider myself a novice grower still.

10. Okay. Yeah I was going to a indoor first and was worried about what happens if I produce to much from my five plants. I mean if they don't inspect I know how to deal with the extra growth. I don't know if I would be able to do an outside grow as we are looking at ocean front property and I don't know if the salts in the area would be to high.

11. There's also a fucked up legal loop hole, even if you have your med card. You can still get introuble/not be able to grow legally in certain areas, because and this is true for almost all 50 states, about 75% of each states land is federally owned, ie. They can still bust you, so you gotta make sure your own state owned land and not fed owned land in your state. The governments messed up, considering each state owns half or less of their own land technically on paper.

12. I think wa states legal limit is currently 15 veg and 15 flowering at once. I.may be wrong but it's close to that. So you got no worries it doesn't matter how much your plant produces, just how many plants you have going at once

13. 15 plants, and 24 dried ounces for a 60 day supply. Wa state medical all going away next July 2016, thanks voters for turning our meds over to the liquor control board. Thanks a lot.

14. Okay there is a lot of misinformation going on lol.

First off unless your power bill is in the multiple thousands of dollars the power companies do not care. I run multiple 1000 watt lights as well as a few 600 and 400 on top of my fans. My power bill is between 300 and 500 every 2 months. My buddy's power bill is over 1000 and he dosnt even grow just leaves his heaters on all the time, so don't worry about that.

As for medical. You can have 15 plants total and 24 ounces of dried. Next July you can still grow medically but the number of plants is reduced to 5 (or 4) plants. You can grow an extra plant or two if you sign up for the registry they are creating. Dispenseres are going away though so that part is true about medical going away.
    Rain last night! At least flowering just started so no worries about the rain yet lol.

15. Rain last night! At least flowering has only just begun so not to worried about the rain yet lol. How did the rain treat the rest of you?

16. Theres very Lil money in the states budget to enforce mmj regulations at this time.

But it's coming.

17. All true. There still will be medical but very few dispensaries and you can apply for a additional plant count.
    Blackmarket is going to put 25% of the rec stores out of business once medical is gone watch.

18. So I can't figure out what's wrong with my plants. The leaves are yellowing and getting brown spots....

Attached Files: