Me and My friend were having a BLAST Until....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DivineVictoryX, May 18, 2015.

1. So I was hanging with my friend and we were at the park playing basketball. We were taking hits from his Vape the Yocan 94f( hits like a bowl simply unbelievable). A nice indica high so we went to his house to order Cluck U. We were in the sky. After we finished eating my friend let 2 of his birds roam the kitchen and we went to his room which was close to the kitchen. I was on a bed listening to music, talking to him while he played Dark Souls 2.

I go back into the room and noticed only one bird was in sight, but I didn't think much of it. We chill for another 20 minutes, he goes back in the kitchen and finds the other bird in a container filled with water that was for mopping.....dead.

I didn't know what to say...he said he felt like crying and I told him it was ok to cry. Ironically It was raining the entire night.... So then he said he wanted to leave him in the trash and I convinced him to bury him in his backyard in the rain. We went out and dug a hole, filled it up and left a rock as the tombstone. I teared up a little. The next half hour would be quiet. He's had four of his birds die in the past so in a way he was a little use to it.

The chances of this happening were slim.

We took bowl hits and he kind of got over it. I eventually made him laugh being the weirdo I was and just chilled.

Just unreal.

Thoughts? Anyone have similar experiences?
    Just so dark

• Like Like x 1
  2. Were those other 4 birds the ones in all the other bloody threads lol

RIP TWEETY PIE

• Like Like x 2
  3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431907841.846443.jpg
    When you realize that you posted the same story five times...

• Like Like x 3
  4. Was this some kind of new pasta?

5. why couldnt he fly out of the bucket? did he clip its wings?

Srsly? He was in water.

7. #7 Nugagerube, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
    I don't get either of these posts.

Pasta?

Birds can't swim once they go in a bucket of water?

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

She either got tired or swallowed water. Birds aren't good swimmers

9. I had a cockatiel break his neck by getting his head caught in the cage.....birds aren't the smartest pets.

• Like Like x 1
  10. yea. But I figured she could fly right out tho. If the bird wasn't tired

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Lol "birds aren't good swimmers"

• Like Like x 8
    They can't fly if their wings are wet. Birds crap as soon as they can to keep their body weight down so they can fly better.

13. I think this is the first non-Ron Paul/Jade Helm/Conspiracy post I've seen from the OP. I'm sorry it's about a personal tragedy.

• Like Like x 1
  14. To the OP
    Thats a wild story bruh. Something to tell your grandkids one day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Omg I didn't realize DivineVictory was OP haha. You do have a heart after all :D

• Like Like x 2
  16. I would never lay on another dudes bed

• Like Like x 2
  17. What a time to be alive.

18. Politics Forum agree with most of what I say. Jade helm is 50/50 but the rest they do. You have alot to learn!

19. Hilarious bro.

20. This is a great thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk