WTF is goin on with theses clones

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Raverthug, May 17, 2015.

1. From the growweedeasy website...

Some growers like to reveg a plant on purpose after harvest, instead of throwing it away.
    Benefits to re-vegging (monster cropping)
    • you don't have to plant a new seed or clone
    • possibly saved vegetative time
    • no need to dispose of harvested plant
    • re-vegged plants grow back more bushy (sometimes to an extreme)
    Downsides to re-vegging (monster cropping)
    • must leaves some leaves during the harvest process before re-veg
    • it takes a plant a long time to re-veg
    • initial growth is strange and stretchy, with round leaves
    • plant training may be more difficult
    • yields may be lower than first time around
    Sometimes re-vegging happens by accident - a grower puts their flowering plants outdoors too early in the year, and the plant reverts back to vegetative growth. Sometimes a grower will start flowering a plant, and have to return it to the vegetative stage for some other reason. In all these cases, the plant will display these strange rounded leaves for a while until it gets back in the swing of things.

2. Thank you every one. I just started a new position working a little over 60 he's a week but should have the new room finished soon

3. I got a purple urkle clone like that. I almost threw it out but was curious what mutant weed would taste like. After about 2-3 weeks of keeping it healthy and pinching off old deformed leaves after every feeding, I now have 6 point fan leaves bigger than my hand. It smells dank and already getting sticky and I'm 2 weeks from flipping it 12/12 so I think it will be ok.

4. I saw somthing like this in an out door grow enviorment and what happened was it was planted near a type of plant in my area people call ditch weed its a kind of wild hemp that grows close to the ground like a vine with simmilar shaped leaves but they are rounded not pointed but considering this is obviously an indoor grow it may have somthing to do with the rooting compound you used or even if you tried to clone a week early

5. Did you clone branches in like second week of flowering with pre flowers? That's what it looks like, its just monstercropping..