Got destroyed on WorldStarHipHop

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J2THERAGE, May 17, 2015.

1. My friend and I made a music video for one of our songs. We went around Portland getting high and singing. We submitted it to WorldStarHipHop.com and they put it on the front page. People in the comments got super pissed, confused, and racist.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhUoYQJS07UX0512X6

The thing is, we know we are silly white boys from the suburbs. We are cleary just havin fun but people actually take it seriously! People think that we are trying to be gangster but we are being satirical and witty.

2. Yeah its obviously a spoof or some type of parody.

3. Guess no one liked your clickbait.

4. dude, it's fucking WorldstarHiphop, lol, I wouldn't be expecting too much class considering the source.

jah!/[​IMG]

5. I snitched and got world star's Facebook page banned for 6 months if it makes you feel better.

6. I like when I'm watching a video of some kind of fight or drama and someone in the crowd shouts "world star"

7. WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDDD STAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMXJejnRpKE[/media]

8. #8 5cooby Doo, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015

Haters gon' Hate.

Op you got my respect. Pretty cool video! [​IMG]

9. I liked it tho. You guys got confidence.

I saw a video on worldstar of a big Mexican guy doing too many drugs and apparently forgetting what race he is so he walks around a black neighborhood saying "nigga this" and "nigga that" then next shot he's lying on the ground surrounded by people and they'd jump forward kick him in the head and jump back one after the other. tht was funny. anyone got tht link??

10. Informers, them for dead.

\t
    Gotta find that clip. He got g checked badly aha​

12. #12 Broski'CBK200, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
    "Bro this that shit you make on the low an just don't put out. Fuck is this shit... Make Oregon look super soft"

Lol that a straight up quote from one of the comments in the vids, shit funny as fuck, says OP is embarrassing his home.
    Personally I think it good shit, it seems like they were having fun while shooting and I don't hate on people having fun.

Still better than Chief keef.

13. that song is fire OP

Sent from my igloo in Canada.

14. wut

15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B18kLgr0yRc&t=1h7m50s

watch until 1:08:05

16. The song is dope man. 
    Hmu with the soundcloud.

17. WSHH is a joke.

Also damn people really get sensitive over nothing these days.

18. #19 WavvesonWavves, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    This is not post your thoughts. Oops.

Attached Files:

You need to work on your satire and wittiness. It doesn't come across like that at all.