Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna oil question?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Blaze Like Bob, May 17, 2015.

1. Hi! So I managed to get some cannaoil from a friend of mine, and I wasn't sure what I wanted to make with it. I'm feeling a bit lazy so i was just gonna make a pizza, but I was wondering, would i be able to put some of the cannaoil on top of the pizza and cook it at like 340 F until it's finished, and would it still get me baked? It seems like it would work but I don't know.. Any help?

2. Try making the pizza (or whatever) and drizzling a SMALL amount of oil AFTER it's cooked. I tend to get better effects from oil by using it after a meal (to avoid the first pass effect), but YMMV.

Remember: it's easier to add to your high than subtract. Don't underestimate the oil or you may have to take a nap if you green out.

3. Don't put the oil in the oven that high unless it's insulated (INSIDE of brownie/cookie mix). I feel like if you just drizzled it on top and then cooked it, you would definitely lose some THC (not sure how much).

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum