I Panhandled for Weed: The Results

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MLG420, May 17, 2015.

1. Hell yeah, making $2 and a couple grams of weed every three days, you'll acheive Bill Gates status in no time.

2. #22 Royksopp, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
    Personally, my pride would never let me do this. But if people are giving OP weed.....that's their loss, no?

You gotta have no shame to do something like that lol

3. Nah that's just begging. 

I feel bad spending like $5 for a gram, but I've had to ask a homeless guy once if he could just give me a bud for $5. 
    Ended up getting a joint from Humbolt that he didn't want for free. The person that was with me gave him a bag of chips she just bought. 

But those chips were for the munchies, so it still felt like a loss. 

5$ that's nothing. I pay 13$ with a smile on my face rofl guy

5. This kind of stuff gives weed an even worse image. It makes it seem like it's addictive and you can't get your priorities straight, doing anything to get your fix.

[​IMG]

6. Lol what a tool.

7. U would of probably had better luck just begging for money instead or just weed. I'm really surprised u didn't get arrested

8. this is my favorite thread in a long time.  grasscity gold, seriously, saved in one of all time favorite threads.

lmao he spent a day begging outside and got ONE bowl and smoked it with his friend.  then got a free dub sack.

This was over the course of 4 fucking days and the police talked to him on multiple occasions...

9. pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I remember about 12 years ago I saw this video where this guy made 65k a year begging. But when he went on film the IRS went after him :smoke:

11. http://youtu.be/PSprgVjLFgk

12. Low, but she's a good actor.

[​IMG]

13. Lol, "low" could be a pun :smoke:

14. Haha this could be a fun little experiment for my group of friends

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. lol what the fuck, you need jesus, school and a job 

16. If you want to beg, you should do it by filling out job applications and attempting to get people to hire you. 

17. In high school a couple times I took these 2 girls we used to kick it with who were hot little blondes with big tits to the gas station for money.

They would tell old rich guys they need gas money to get home and these guys would break bread.

Would make $50-100 in a half hour. It was too easy.

18. I don't think I could beg for money let alone green

19. I'd be surprised if in 10 years he wasn't living on welfare due to laziness. 

20. Translation. "I was a pimp"