Anybody ever just up and leave?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mcdoofy, May 17, 2015.

Lol what do you  mean?

2. #22 dabbed2death, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    Well lets say someone at some point was extremely broke, can't afford a car or a plane ticket and jobs are taken up. No way to support yourself financially. Nothing left for you in that particular city and you got enemies waiting to catch you slippin.​
     ​
    What are your options to leave? You can either hitchhike and possibly get killed trying, or you can "borrow" an old rusty car your neighbor doesn't use to get you where you need within a few days, but have that possibility of getting pulled over.​
     ​
    Lets just say someone did  take that risk, they made it to their destination with that "borrowed" car, but someone snitched and that person got charged with GTA under 5K... Court fees are certainly expensive from what i hear [​IMG]

Oh ik what you  mean lbvs

I would take the car tho its all or nothing with me.

\t
    As Havoc from Mobb Deep once said​
    \t
     ​
    \t
    "Survival of the fittest, only the strong survive"​

Nice i like Mobb Deep too man.

6. \tDitto.

7. Already on my way to Wisconsin lol but just for a day just to take a little trip for now. Gonna get to my destination and get blazed.

8. I just got back from a 4 day camping trip that I just up and left with my dog and a jeep full of equipment/food.  A close friend of mine passed away recently and I really needed some time.  I took a couple days off work, didn't tell anybody shit, and spent four days in the woods with a half oz and my dog.

9. I do it all the time. I usually only leave for a few hours or all day with out telling anybody tho hahaha

10. Yeah but not permanently. I usually need a couple days to plan if i do go for a lengthy time, but it does happen.

11. yeah i be feeling like that 

12. No. Sit. Stay. walking upright is for fat people.

13. I feel you man, I have nothing holding me back, been thinking about leving for awhile and actually getting out of where I live and venture off on my own to create my life that I want to live, Im 21 as well.

14. I end up in the same bed every night. LA on the fringe beachside benefit. Really boring, like monotony mixed with droll surreal sarcasm for old and retired peoples.

I feel like I was born and raised in a retirement assisted living facility without the yelling old people who scream at kids for walking on their lawns.

#snuggielife?

15. Nah last time I upped and left I woke up outside of a dairy farm missing a kidney. I keep indoors with my poodle Pablo these days.

16. Yeah I take about 600 bucks with me and go drive away from the city to random suburbs and just stay in a hotel with my gf smoke a lot of bud and just relax for a week you come back home feeling refreshed its the best I might just up and leave this weekend

17. this is awesome and def something I want to do one day but once I know I can severe my ties clean then will it happen, other than that I must plan before I escape just in case I need to return lol

18. I do this. Just head out on a long blunt cruise and just blaze and drive. Helps me ease and clear my mind

19. my car actually broke down after I posted this. That's what I always did. I'm a "nightcrawler", really nocturnal. I would drive for 4-5 hours straight and smoke a few j's it was like a release.

20. Yeah when my mind is on airplane mode, my legs automatically do the work.