Eating a chili pepper stoned and rolling in front of police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by F4TbluNTZ420, May 16, 2015.

1. today me and a friend scored 50g. we smoked a joint and then went to his house to weight it (the dealer is a guy we trust obv). he had a dry chili pepper plant hanging in the chicken. so i'm like "imma eat this shit". i eat one and it tastes like plastic, fucking shit. and i'm like "this is tasteless". 5 seconds later my mouth was on fire and i drank a whole coke bottle (even though he was pissed off i kept drinking). my mouth was still fucking hell for like 10 mins, or maybe it was 2, i don't know. then i had a warm feeling in my tongue really awesome. we smoked another joint and then i got away. at the bus stop while i was checking the time i noticed that it was 4:17, so having weed in my pants i was honorbound to roll up. nevermind that the bus stop is in front of a police station and there was a fucking annoying wind. when people were passing by while i was smoking, it was really hard to not laugh. then i smoked 4 mint cigarettes, man i love chainsmoking when i'm toasted.

2. LOL peppers are harsh! The coke probably made it worse, btw. You want to drink milk, the fattier the better. You can eat any pepper if you've got a carton of half & half handy. You need to gargle that shit not drink it too.

Great story, man.

3. That really would have sucked if a cop saw you.

I find it hilarious smoking weed in public though, in clear sight of other people. Loud and proud I say :p.  

4. #4 gauger buds 060746 200101, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    I'm pretty sure your not supposed to eat them raw. They can give you an allergic reaction I think. As someone already said coke, water ect. doesn't help. In fact it makes it worse because it just spreads the spices around your mouth.

5. The title made me think you ate it infront of a cop and started rolling around on the ground hahahaha

Way off

6. #6 invinciblejets, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    Title made me think op was 14yo and rest of post backed that up.

Terrible story.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Best story teller ever. XD

8. #8 F4TbluNTZ420, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
    What else could i have put in the title?
    Introducing chili pepper into my digestive system and rolling illegal substances with the intent of altering my perception of things? lol.
    I'm 18 and just try to say that to my face irl, you'll end up running your ass off.

9. Bro, you won't beat him up IRL. No balls.

Funny how you think i have no balls even though you never met me irl and you only know my internet stoner persona. I may not be big (1.80m 70kg) but i don't take shit from nobody.

11. There's no point in trying to act tough on here. Even if you were people are still going to take the piss out of you because the majority of people who act tough over the internet aren't. Their just trying to over compensate because they're a little puny 14 year old irl.

12. #13 Bill Dauterive, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    This is correct infact coke is like the worst thing you could drink in this situation. Ice cold milk with a high fat content will work the best.

13. (Hank Hill voice)... damnit Bill.

14. Good job OP. Youre a dumbass, but also a boss. 10/10