Dark devil auto green house gro

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by bdc151redrum, May 16, 2015.

1. Just to let you know my greenhouse was from flower house and its a three and a half feet tall portable green house which has grotech fiber which is good because it scatters light to get to the roots

2. About to start nute today Humboldt line and Cali magic cal mag added and thoughts on my 18 little girls

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Day 20 no sign of flowering yet hope they hold off a week couple of the where a little to much water but only slowed them down slightly

Attached Files:

4. Got a little warm while I was at work 96 was the high today the ac, fans and dehumidifier breaker tripped so wonderful I caught it in time

Attached Files:

5. Any signs of flowering

6. Nope not yet

7. You should give it nutes

8. I am giving nuts half strength next week I'll up it but there in fox farm soil so nites won't be a huge deal

9. I use the ocean fox soil. It works well but you should see pre flower in no moee then 7 days

10. Sounds gud n ya no preflowers yet I'm using same soil plug Humboldt nutes they love it green healthy and happy

11. We starts our seedlings the same day and i dont have autoflowering yet on my second batch so you are doing well . We can compare notes lol

12. Flowing today pistols popping up

13. Out of two how many di you have any seed left over to breed

14. Nope no seed looking for seedless smoke they are all females 18 out of 20 will produce first auto flower grow but not by any means the first grow you should check out the hydro I used to grow I have one thread from last year but I no longer do hydro or inside growing it gets to expensive and I feel like alot more to maintain everything this grow is strictly temps and humidity level being able to adjust those two important factors and having nature take its course is really my biggest concern I'm not doing anything other than ffof soil and Humboldt grow formula with Cali magic(cal mag) Humboldt secret golden tree and the bloom formula along with Humboldt honey formula for carbs make the buds fat its a experiment with soil first soil and out door but I put my own little twist on things

15. Nice man looks good. I did a dark devil auto a while back very beautiful plants. Really any of the sweet seeds autos are nice! Next I wana run some bloody skunks.

16. How much did you harvest each plant and how did you do it?

17. All in flower this was taken day 29-30 I'll be updating again who ever has grown this strain I'd like to hear how you did your and the over all harvest each plant please

Attached Files:

18. 5 gallon smart pots, kind l300 LEDs x2 and a grow blue full spectrum. 18 hours on. Using LST. And cyco nutrients. Just over an ounce per plant.

19. That's awesome indoors how tall and stuff what did they look like compared to mine? 12-13 of mine at close to 24 inches about 30 days and 5-6 are tiny like 8-12 inches
    What's your guess on yeild?