Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time taking edible tommarow

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by smoki501, May 16, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

So i got this brownie and need some tips on do's & donts. Im planning on taking it tommarow in the morning in a empty stomache before i go to the gym to workout. How long will it take till it hits me? thanks

2. 10mg of THC is my recommended dose for a first-timer.

Edibles take longer to kick in (up to 2 hours) compared to smoking and last longer. 

Marijuana is a stimulant. I do not recommend working out at the gym on stimulants and an empty stomach!

Good luck. :)

3. to little to late lol i thought i ate a small peace but it ended up being to much for me and lived 3 of the most horrific hours of my life in the ymca bathroom throwing up and having my head spinning lmfao

4. Did you eat the entire brownie with 350 mg of THC?

5. When you "green out," the best thing for you is sleep. If you feel this happening, TAKE A NAP QUICK! lol

Don't underestimate cannabis foods. You tend to only do it once.

6. Wow, that is one potent brownie.  I'd have tried maybe one tenth at most.

7. No... i cut a slice from the side with a knife,still have most of it.
    yea it was strong. im a newbie to edibles so i still have to learn proper dosing.

8. wen i was in the bathroom throwing up i was thinking about putting toilet paper on the floor so i could lay down on until i felt normal again lmfao but then i tought people would look under the stall and notice someone sleeping in the bathroom lol but yea hopefuuly this dont happen again...

9. That's pretty damn scary. Can you tell me about how big of a slice you ate? Was it maybe 1/8 or 1/10 of the brownie?

10. And given your experience, I find the wording on the label "Enjoyable" to be pretty laughable. :D

11. I admit that it's why I only eat my own edibles. I hate a bad trip.

12. #12 smoki501, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    live n learn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i jst remembered exactly how much i ate lol i first cut off the corner peace of the brownie and then was like "this small ass peace aint gonna hit me so i sliced another peace from the side and ate it also.
    it did taste preety good...

13. That's the problem! Korova and others make super strong edibles that, if they even taste a little bit good, invite you to overindulge. A brownie that looks like that shouldn't be more than 200mg THC so you can eat a quarter of it and be set.
    Just. Say. Whoa.