Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will 100mg get me stoned?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by guwop407, May 16, 2015.

1. #1 guwop407, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    I'm getting an edible from a friend and he's giving me this candy bar made by Kushie kandy it has 50mg each bar and there's 2 but I plan on taking it both. I haven't smoke in a almost a month and this will be my first time trying edibles. So is 100mg enough get me high?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 10mg of THC is my recommended dose for a first-timer. It is best to start with a small amount, and then gradually increase each time until you find the perfect dose. 

3. yea 100 mg should do it. I have no idea how high you will get but you will get high

4. yes man, eat that shit up already and get lifted.

5. I know I am a little late, but with a low tolerance, but if you are very experienced a strong edibles experience can be fun, if a bit overwhelming at times. I have no way to test mine for amounts, but enough will have slight visual hallucinations. So much fun to me, some would be overwhelmed though for sure.

6. I am a daily smoker and have had mixed results with edibles in the past.  A few weeks ago I had a"Ganja Gummy" that was 100mg.  I ate the whole thing and was very high for a few hours. 

7. It will get you as stoned as a biblical whore.

8. I'd say just eat half, but you could just eat the whole thing and leave the planet for the rest of the day. Either way it should be a good time, just keep your head right and youll be good

9. Why overdo it? You may get blitzed on 25mg or even less.  I'd certainly take no more than 50mg if unsure of results.
    No point in wrecking your tolerance levels just to get too high for a few hours.