micro grow autoflower question

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by CfLedDirtee, May 15, 2015.

1. I've. Never grown autoflower but everyone I talk to locally says the buds are shitty and are better for making oils but if you want flower you'll be disappointed

2. Then the local boys don't know how to grow. There is plenty of info out there(on other forums) on growing quality auto flowering plants and the 1 pound (dry ) per plant club for auto is growing all the time.

3. No the local boy def know how to grow that's not the question

4. He may know how to grow, but he dont know shit about autoflowers. search a little more around the web, you will see the quality buds you can get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-pRf6EhBmI

5. OK so if auto flowers are so great then why doesn't every pro grower grow them??? Obviously there's a catch 22

6. #6 tsunami332, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    Not everyone is a commercial grower, most just grow for themselves. It's true that the buds will be slightly less potent due to the ruderalis crossed with the sativa/indica, but the benefits the ruderalis gene brings to the grow has many upsides.

here are some upsides to ruderalis:
    -seed to harvest in about 1/3 the time
    -light cycle does not need to be changed in order to induce flowering
    -plants height is shorter due to its short vegetative period
    -ideal if you are growing indoors with limited space/height
    -also good for areas of the world that have short growing seasons (i.e. the UK) where it would take too long to grow a pure sativa/indica outdoors
    -good for outdoor grows if you need stealth, it can blend in better with other plants

Nice b8 m8 :)

8. thank you for answering the ques ion honestly

9. I haven't grown that many autos, but the ones I have grown tuned out very well. No one could tell the auto Bud from the photo Bud. The reason why every one doesnt grow autos Is because they yield a lot less.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk