Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

coffeeshops in Amsterdam that has dabs and bongs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SpiderSeeds, May 15, 2015.

1. I will be visiting amsterdam soon but in my country wax is really really rare and I don't want to buy a flamethrower and a bong (is there a name for the bongs that are specifically for wax?)
    But I really want to try smoking a dab, is there a place in Amsterdam in which you can buy dabs and rent for a hour or so a bong and a flamethrower?

2. #2 Stoned Newbie, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    I believe that the strong concentrates like bho are forbidden in Amsterdam.
    But I don't really know, I also haven't dabed and want to try it maybe in Amsterdam.

And a bong for dabs is called oil rig I believe.

3. They wanted to outlaw weed or other cannabis products with more than 15% thc (fucking stupid idea) but luckily they didn't.

I'm Dutch myself but I don't live in Amsterdam. BHO is not popular in Holland and only a hand full of coffeeshops sell itbut i heard the greenhouse has (or had) some bretty gud lemon haze shatter. If not there, just look around in that coffeeshop for someone that looks like he knows his shit and ask him, they'll most likely help you find a place. As to actually smoking it, finding one you can use might be hard but your best bet is asking for it at the same coffeeshop where you bought it, but don't do it when it's a busy moment because they might not want to spend valuable time on smoking with some random tourist haha. I hope find what you look for :)

4. After some googling I found out that the 1ste hulp coffeeshop sells the best price/quality (1ste hulp means like first aid :p)