Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UPass Synthetic Urine Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HighLikeAladdin, May 15, 2015.

1. #1 HighLikeAladdin, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
    So I recently recieved a job offer from Walmart making over 9 dollars, which isn't bad considering I'm currently getting paid $7.25... So I go through the interview process, and finally, she slides over the paper showing directions to the laboratory downtown for the urine screen, and told me I had 24 hours no exceptions. We all know that semi-awkward moment when you know you'd never pass that shit... But you smile, and say you'll be down there first thing in the morning! I went down to my local gas station, and purchased the UPass Synthetic Urine (For research, or novelty purposes only) for $19.99. Inside the box was 2 Grabber brand hand warmers, a rubber band, synthetic urine in a bottle with a temperature strip on the outside, and an interchangeable tip for squirting. I was extremely skeptical about its quality as it claimed on the packaging it was "the highest grade sythetic urine available", but there was another brand there that sold for $42.99. Needless to say, I was worried. I was nervous all night, researching the urine to see if anyone had used it in a lab setting before, and could hardly find anything. I finally read enough, felt semi-comfortable, and went to bed. The next morning I awoke around 8:30, got dressed, put the synthetic urine in the microwave for about 15 seconds, then headed out. I stopped at the local Dollar General on the way there and purchased a digital thermometer, as the temperature strip on the bottle isn't worth a damn. The fake urine was reading 108.7... Way higher than what it needed to be. Most drug testing labs require your urine to be between 94-100 degrees fahrenheit. I headed downtown and it was about 9. I stopped at the McDonald's across the street from the testing facility and measured the temperature again, it read 105. I went into McDonald's and enjoyed 2 sausage breakfast burritos and a large sweet tea, wasted about 10-15 minutes to hopefully let the urine cool down. After I finished eating, I returned to check the temperature, and it read 100. I began to stir it with the thermometer and blow into the bottle in an attempt to cool it. Finally, it reached 97. I headed across the street, put the warmers back on the bottle, and tucked it into my skin tight boxers. Inside, I was greeted kindly, filled out my papers, and began to wait. I could feel the bottle between my legs, almost body temperature. I was getting nervous that it would cool down too much if I had to sit and wait too long. Luckily, after 2-3 minutes, a lady opened the door, called my name, and I headed back. It looked like a normal doctors office almost. She handed me a cup, pointed to a door, and said "go in there, fill the cup and don't flush the toilet." The bathroom had a sign inside that read "DONT FLUSH, if you do you'll have to start from the beginning" Anyways, I took out the bottle, shook it gently to get it bubbly and a little warm, then squirted into the cup to the MAX point. I squirted the rest into the toilet and walked out. She took the cup from me, said the results would be sent directly to my employer, I signed my name on a paper, then she said I was all done. I left rather nervous, wondering how long the results would take, if they would be able to tell it wasn't real urine, or if it might've been too cold.. All these things were haunting my mind until Walmart called about 45 minutes to an hour later, and said I had passed my drug screen! All those worries for nothing! All in all, I'll give UPass a 9/10 for the temperature strip being trash. Other than that, it works great! Happy Passings Guys! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. damn thats a long text

3. Thanks for the review :) Good luck with your new job and keep on toking bro ;)