CFL Rubbermaid grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by chronictoker95, May 15, 2015.

1. I just got my card and am gonna try growing again. I am using 2 Rubbermaid totes on top of each other not sure on size of tubs right now I will check when I get home..as of now using cfl lights 6 23 watt cfls not sure if that'll be enough light thinking about ordering some led lights. I already have seeds started..I have 3 bag seeds that popped up on around 5-12-15 maybe the day before and I have 6 space bomb\white Siberian cross breed seeds that popped up on the 14 maybe one the day before. I know I can't keep all in the Rubbermaid grow box but I will put some outside if I have to. I haven't really grown a whole lot so just looking for advice and input thanks guys

2. Here's a few pics

Attached Files:

3. Good start! What soil are you using? Looks like there is still some old plant/garden material in it.

4. Thanks for stopping in and checking out my grow! The soil is miracle grow seed starter mix nothing special or fancy.

5. I am having some problems with one of my babies. Maybe over watering? Not really sure I'll post some pics I just took today 5-16-15

Attached Files: