Tommys 2015 Outdoor Oregon Grow (DaNkNess)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Medicinal-Tommy, May 15, 2015.

1. What's up fella's? Been awhile. 

Just got my plants in the ground today. Looking forward to another great year. 

21 bags Happy Frog,
    20 Bags Ocean Forest,
    8 65 gallon smart pots,
    2 50 gallon smart pots.

Advanced Nutrients Heavy Harvest, and Fox Farms line up.

10 Plants

1. 2 Las Vegas Purple Kush
    2. 1 Blue Dream
    3. 1 Grand Daddy Purple
    4. 1 Mango
    5. 1 Sleestack/ Skunk #1
    6. 1 God Bud
    7. 1 Kosher/ Tangerine
    8. 1 Tahoe OG
    9. 1 White Rhino

White Rhino
    IMG_20150514_165023.jpg

Mango
    IMG_20150514_164958.jpg

Blue Dream
    IMG_20150514_164928.jpg

Vegas Purple Kush
    IMG_20150514_164855.jpg

God Bud
    IMG_20150514_164810.jpg

Garden Pic
    IMG_20150514_164720.jpg

Just a few pics to get started. 

2. Nice to see you around Tommy. Plants are healthy got some good starts. Bountiful harvest to you this year. I'm headed to Santa Cruz to do my growing season. Should be planted by mid June. [​IMG]

3. Cool, I'm growing a couple outdoors here in Eastern Oregon. Subbed up.

4. Hey what's up RD. Glad to have you aboard. Santa Cruz huh, was that a planned move? Or just something you had to deal with? It's a pretty nice area, my brother lives in Mountain View(a little north of there). I was in Hollister last year too. 

The weather is amazing, but it cost a fortune to live in Cali. Those of you that get up and running life is good though. Well can't wait to see your Journal bro, good luck on the up and coming season. 

5. Thanks for stopping in bro, always a pleasure to chat with a Oregon grower. I'm 100+ miles East of Portland(Along the Columbia River). Any idea's what strains your growing this year?

6. Nice, I'm in Umatilla County.  I have 4 ladies inside who will be harvested soon but I'm growing 2 outside...1 Lemon Kush and 1 Neville's Haze.  The Nev Haze has just started and the Lemon Kush has been outside since mid April.

I'm don't have much of any demands for the outdoor girls, my harvest indoors will be a year's supply at my rate.  So far so good though!

Attached Files:

7. Looks good brother. Always love watching you turn that back yard into a huge green screen. Good luck.

8. Hey Tommy! Looking good as always. I just had some of DrewDogs Tahoe OG the other day and the stuff was killer. I'm definitely going to have to run some in the future. Nice strain list as always. I've got GDP in the lineup this season as well. It's my first year with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9.  I grew a Lemon Kush last year, it turned out killer. Smoked some tonight.  Only reason I grow outdoor is the mere quantity, I didn't have the space to grow over a lb indoor. 

Thanks, hope to continue the scrog this year. :)

Hey Mamma, glad to see you made it over to my thread. Missed all of you!!!! ;)

I did Tahoe OG a few years ago and was really impressed, had to grow it again. This is my first year doing GDP too. Super excited. I believe it was you that spoke highly of the Purple Kush, been waiting 3 years to grow it, decided to put 2 in my garden this year. :)

All in all, I'm really excited about this years strain choices.

Whats your strain list looking like? 

10. Glad to have you along for the ride brother. 

11. shoot we been doing this what 6 years together??

12. #13 Enears, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    Salut Tommy  [​IMG] sa fais Maintenant 4 ans que je vous suie et je suis Toujours en admiration  [​IMG]  superbe souche this année  [​IMG]  Je suis Français et je vis en France dur dur la politique ici  [​IMG] Pour ma part je cultive this année: 

1x Industrial Plant
    1x fromage critique
    1x Blue Cheese
    1X Sweet Deep Grapfruit
    1x Og Kush

A bientôt [​IMG]  

13. It really has been that long huh. Whats so nice is even thought the adventure is usually the same, the strains are always different. 

14. Hey Tommy, approximately when do you expect the girls to start going into flower here in eastern oregon?  My damn town just added marijuana smell to the nuisance ordinance so I'm hoping to get a sense of how long they'll be flowering.  I think my neighbors will be cool with it but it would be nice to know.  I was guessing they'd start around mid Aug and ripen up by early Oct but I'm new to outdoor.

15. Approx 1st week of August, some strains start earlier, and some a little later. But you will start seeing pistols pop in early August. I'm a little worried about all the new rules and regulations coming this year. Just stay low key, and make sure you make friends with your neighbors. 

16. #17 Medicinal-Tommy, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    Update time 6-4-15: Click on the Picture to make them enormous. I might have to resize my pics before uploading them to GC. Taken from CellPhone. 

Blue Dream:
    bludream.jpg

GDP:
    gdp.jpg

God Bud:
    godbud.jpg

Kosher Tange:
    kosher.jpg

Mango:
    mango.jpg

Purple Kush #1:
    purpkush.jpg

Purple Kush #2:
    purpkush2.jpg

Sleestack:
    sleestack.jpg

Tahoe OG:
    tahoeog.jpg

White Rhino(my slow poke)
    whiterhino.jpg

17. Thanks.  I'm good with all my neighbors but the subject of an 8' tall flowering cannabis plant hasn't come up yet.  My lemon kush is in beast mode, as the kids say.  It's just over shoulder height right now when I'm standing on the soil.  I'm may have to top it to keep it below fence-line.  Good luck with your plants this weekend with the heat coming.

18. Subbed up.. Off to a killer start I see..

19. Just a few pics to show my support system.

Attached Files: