Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states tell Obama they will increase their own nuclear capabilities if Iran deal passes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, May 15, 2015.

1. #61 nativetongues, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    See you misinterpret me. I'm not pro Israel and anti Iran. Most nations in this region are unstable and I don't think any are morally superior or anything like that. My only point was that I believe Israel's government is more stable than Iran considering that it's been running without any revolutions in the last 60 years. I'm not saying that Israel's actions aren't morally repulsive, because I think anyone with common sense can realize that. I'm merely saying that I believe nuclear arms are safer in Israel, because they have proven to have a stable government.

The problem is you look at Israel as this big bad guy who is just trying to shit on everyone which is just as ignorant as the people who look at Iran as a crazy unstable region. Israel does a lot of fucked up shit but it's not just for the sake of being dicks. It's doing it for it's own personal land gains and so that they can make their citizens feel a false sense of security. Like I said I don't support these goals or the tactics they take, but Israel is not just actively trying to fuck Palestinians over as many blades here portray.

You're gonna disagree with me, but a genocide is just overblown language. If Palestinians stopped launching rockets Israel wouldn't give a shit anymore about Palestinians. It's not like Israel's government is going around saying let's target and execute Palestinian citizens. Israel is greedy and conniving, but they are not actively trying to be rid of the Palestinian people.

Now I know you're gonna jump all over me and say that I'm just a shill. But I strongly oppose the actions that the Israeli government has taken and in no way condone them. I do however call things as they are, and this is not a genocide. This is collateral damage as a result of Israel not having an effective plan to combat their issues. I agree that Israel is fucked in the head, but comparing this to past genocides is misleading at best.

2. Whether or not you sign the NPT, does not mean one is more rational than the other.

You think Iran's legal system based on brutal Sharia law somehow makes them more rational just because they signed the NPT lol?

Can you provide a source to your claim that Israel "bombs Iranian scientists" please?

“See you misinterpret me. I'm not pro Israel and anti Iran” 
    \nNeither am I 
    \n\nYour main objections is inaccurate see you lack understanding the complexity of history, the revolution you speak of was to kick the US backed Puppet out of Iran. The second Green Revolution was activism at best for Human Rights and Voting.  Every nations have issue of such:
    \nChina
    US 
    Russia
    Israel (Ethiopians) 
    \n\nFurthermore much of the most recent “revolution” was a means of initiating change from youth and the west as the opportunist sought to overthrow the regime. The problem with your objections it's based on foreign policy which seems that many other foreign nations has a vested interest in Iran Regime change. One thing history has thought me Nuclear Technology seems to end foreign involvement in other countries. Therefore your comparisons is voided between Iran and Israel. For not understanding this concept and then using that particular   excuse displays the limits of understanding within your perspectives. 
    \nI see your concerns about stability let's revisit some history lessons:
    \n1) Iraq was stable when Saddam is in power and now Isis and Extremist alike call the shots, the central government is broken. 
    \n2) Pakistan is a leach on the west for we have to finance, military technology, and oversee operations to help fend off extremist.
    \n\n\n“The problem is you look at Israel as this big bad guy who is just trying to shit on everyone which is just as ignorant as the people who look at Iran as a crazy unstable region” 
    \nThis statement is a baseless claim and I will not tolerate that! 
    \n\nI don't hate Israel, I don't hate countries or citizens. I don't harbor content for a country that is fucking stupid for anyone to insinuate that about anyone else. I hate actions, when Israel commits it's oppression and Genocide, yes in the words of former US president Jimmy Carter and my Palestinians friends, yes, GENOCIDE!
    \n\nI have discussion with my Israeli friends who provides much of the clarity of the complexity of the Israeli government. Most of my friends are moderate likud supporters and yes, we do have discussion in great length. So I'am well versatile and have great experience in discussion in reference in dealing with Israeli and the political dialogue have agreed with me to an extend on the Israeli influence. 
    \n\n\n\n\n“if Palestinians stopped launching rockets Israel wouldn't give a shit anymore about Palestinians. It's not like Israel's government is going around saying let's target and execute Palestinian citizens. Israel is greedy and conniving, but they are not actively trying to be rid of the Palestinian people. “
    \nWhen you install calorie count and restrict medical goods from entering an occupied zone, in which you build a large wall and enclose and restrict movement, then bomb those people, well  some people will disagree.  Oh any not just Palestinians are you aware of the Ethiopians jews who also being discriminated. Did you see the protest  of the Ethiopians or the west would say “revolution”  then you would understand the complexity of the matter. 
    \nEvery Nation has the right to defend itself and yes, I agree with Israel they do have a right to defend themselves, 
    \njust like Palestinians? Just like Russians? Just like Americans? Just like Chinese? 
    \nEvery nations has the right defend oneself the notion that Israel get's a pass because it's defending itself is illogical for you have to understand well:
    \n why is someone attacking Israel?  
    \nWhen the Palestinians list their grievances, perhaps it's the Palestinians who are under siege therefore don't they have a right to defend themselves? But this mere understanding is to great for those who refute factual evidence, understanding, and are simply ignorant. 
    \nThe Palestinians - Israeli conflict isn't a war of weapons, ideology, it's a war of perception and most people are being deceived regarding what is the truth. Even yourself admit yet refute, which contradicts itself, because you cannot understand the depth of the complexity. 
    \n\n\n\n\n“Now I know you're gonna jump all over me and say that I'm just a shill”
    \nOf course I will, the mere fact that you can predict a rebuttal as to discourage me is silly. Where I find untruths and conflating those untruths is the reason why I will continue to make those rebuttals especially when the matter is a complex matter and requires clarification. lol
    \n\nPlease don't insinuate nor conflate anything about me, for I'm a very complex person, as yourself and unlike most people I don't put limitations on myself.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #64 landrace, May 17, 2015

"Whether or not you sign the NPT, does not mean one is more rational than the other."

YES, It does. 

LMAO spin and spin and we are back again. lmao

Nuclear Scientist: 
    "Israel has never publically claimed responsibility for the attacks.
    In 2012, however, an NBC News report concluded that "deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel's secret service."
    \nhttp://rt.com/news/iran-obama-assassination-scientists-443/

First you provides your and I'm still waiting lol and while your at it provide the sources of the Sharia law. I find it fascinating.

As for as my perception If the Israeli are providing the fiancee, equipment, and training they are responsible and accountable ........ for if their not, then your previous post about Iranians in Yeman would be voided wouldn't it? Would that also mean Iranins are absolved of those accusations, because you can't have it both ways? That would be Hypocritical wouldn't it? 

LMAO

Nuclear Plant:

Here becuase i'm just a standup kinda of guy: http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-destroyed-irans-nuclear-program-already-last-year-leaked-intelligence-claims/

Yet you never are pleasant with me, do you begrude me? 

I don't think the method of governing your people undermines the rational for nuclear weapons. For if that the case then China needs to give up it's Nuclear Program? Nor is it justification or grounds for war mr.Jdilla. lmao

I'm personally against all Nuclear Weapons, I don't know about you mr. Dilla 

5. There are many other countries that stand to lose from Iran becoming a nuclear power,not just Israel. Even within, there are large separatist groups that are against the Iranian regime are have carried out bombings on government assets.

6. #66 landrace, May 17, 2015

"Even within, there are large separatist groups that are against the Iranian regime are have carried out bombings on government assets."

Yes, backed by Israel. I can now understand Iran motivation to acquire those technology:

1) to deter such foreign involvement. 
    2) Utilizing Nuclear technology as an economic plan given the foreseen problem with oil becoming much more scarce is the near future.  

"There are many other countries that stand to lose from Iran becoming a nuclear power,not just Israel." 

This statement is accurate and given all the propaganda I had to beat this out of you lol, but yes, it's the conflict within the Islamic world that seems to be a problem, however Iran is entitled to seek Nuclear Technology regardless of how other nations "feel" Like Israel Iran has the right to defend itself, weather it be military or economically. For other nations to prevent such action would be hypercritical. 

No nation based their foreign policy on how other's nations interpretation, they do what's best for there citizens. Just like the Israeli or Americans, Russians.

I'm still waiting on those sources mr.dilla? This is no way of treating a friend. lol

7. #67 Deleted member 839659, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
    Either nuclear non-proliferation or everyone gets a nuke. You can't go around saying "you may have a nuke", "you may not have a nuke".

And I srrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsly doubt anyone would use a nuke unless a nuke is used against them first.

Iran knows very well tht if they use nukes, nukes will be used against them. Also this is not a volatile country.

It's like owning a gun; you feel safer having one, you know you'll most likely never use it in defense and if anyone will get hurt from one it's most likely the proprietor of the weapon.

The fear is that Iran will put a nuke in the hands of militant organizations (odds?). An even bigger risk than tht is people finding ways to make WMD's at home. North Korea is an even bigger risk than the two previous ones. But everything is relative so fuck Iran, am I right?

A sanction free Iran would benefit the whole world. A nuclear Iran wouldn't make a big difference on the world stage. Compromise rather than penalize!

• Like Like x 1
    Yeh, the Saudi-Pakistan agreement will hurry things a long for the Saudis a great deal. Although the iranians were given the blueprints through the Khan network, they've still failed to get anywhere near a viable nuclear warhead. The enrichment process has proved too difficult, especially since their maintenance of facilities and their scientific capabilities simply aren't up to scratch. It's one thing to have uranium enrichment program and the blueprints for a bomb, it's quite another to implement them successfully. It took them about 15 years to get their Pakistani p2 centrifuges running, and they're still nowhere near capacity. 

Perhaps a better route for them would have been a plutonium bomb. It's likely how NK started, hence their lower yield tests. The advantage of having a heavy water reactor like the one at Arak is that they can produce large amounts of weapons-grade plutonium as a by-product.

9. Fair enough, I'll take my comment about Israel being more stable for nuclear purposes back, but I just have one question. If other countries really have the ability to put a puppet leader in your country then are you really that stable to begin with? It's common sense, really. If the government was such a stable entity than it would most likely be able to prevent an outside force from overthrowing it, at least I would hope so. At the end of the day I've said I believe all these countries should have nukes and be part of NPT because it's hypocritical to not allow other foreign nations access to nuclear material.

I don't however subscribe to the the rhetoric you are spewing that Israel is committing a genocide. The word genocide implies the intentional systematic killing of a specific group of people. If Israel is truly committing genocide as you imply then they are doing a pretty shitty job.

I have no illusions about the Israeli government. There's probably a bunch of vile scum who probably want nothing more than to genocide the Palestinian people but they do not make up the majority of those in office or those who live in Israel. The policies put forth lately weren't just to blindly oppress another group. The Israeli government thought it was the best thing to secure their borders and didn't think about the consequences for the Palestinians as often happens between two countries. That doesn't rationalize it or justify the approach in any way. What Israel has done and is currently doing is immoral, we are on the same page in that regard.

However, I don't believe that the usage of genocide is appropriate because it has the connotation that Israel is purposely out their trying to butcher Palestinians which is just not accurate. I do think that Israel is committing massive amount of war crimes and human rights violations and should rightfully pay for that behavior. Please explain to me how I've contradicted myself. All I said was that you are being hyperbolic in your statements. For the most part I agree with the idea of your positions but not the extreme way you present it.

10. #70 landrace, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015

“If other countries really have the ability to put a puppet leader in your country then are you really that stable to begin with?”

Stability from whose perspective? The country that's installing the puppet, or the country that has the puppet? Lol

The mere question is an enigma, because if one is going to install a puppet, he must first destabilized a country.  That goes for USA, Russia, China, and etc…  Any country can be influence to be destabilized.  

Iran never succumb to the Green Revolution, so at the end of the day it has proven that it rejected the destabilization and therefore no puppet was installed.

So therefore Iran has proven it's stability. 

“I don't however subscribe to the the rhetoric you are spewing that Israel is committing a genocide.”

I prefer to use the definition of the UN, but if you choose <span>dictionary.com I guess whatever floats your flotilla - (lol I couldn't resist)</span>

If your only gripe with me is the use of the word genocide and i'm receiving my definition from the violations of the UN Genocide conventions, and your only defense well they didn't kill enough so they can't legally call it a genocide, my dear friend I think you an i won't be seeing eye to eye on this issue, lol 

According to the definition impose by the UN of Genocide it's also considered:

Killing members of the group;

Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group”.

Considering this article may be a tad outdated: 

Ethiopians Jews as well, with the birth control unknowingly that definitely takes care of letter (D)

OOPS I forgot:

Calorie Counts on food into Gaza that would be letter (C) 

Article:

Article 2 of the UN Genocide Convention (see: http://www.edwebproject.org/sideshow/genocide/convention.html ) states:

“In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such: a) Killing members of the group; [​IMG] Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group”.

Using the latest available UN Agency data we can systematically analyze these UN Genocide Convention points thus.

“Intent to  destroy in whole or in part" -  sustained (and frequently asserted) intent over about 150 years  of the Zionist colonial project; 0.75 million Palestinian refugees in 1948; currently 7 million Palestinian refugees, and 4.2 million Palestinian refugees registered with the UN in the Middle East; over 40 years of illegal Israeli Occupation of the West Bank and Gaza; 0.1 million 1948-2011 violent Palestinian deaths, post-1967 excess deaths 0.3 million; post-1967 under-5 infant deaths 0.2 million; 3,600 under-5 year old Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT) infants die avoidably EACH YEAR in the OPT "Prison" due to Apartheid Israeli war crimes.

a) Killing -   about 5100,000 Palestinians killed since 1948; post-1967 excess deaths 0.3 million; post-1967 under-5 infant deaths 0.2 million; 3,600 under-5 year old Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT) infants die avoidably EACH YEAR in the OPT "Prison" due to Israeli ignoring of the Geneva Convention; 254 OPT Palestinians killed by the Israeli military in the LAST 2 MONTHS OF 2008 ALONE, 301 killed thus last year (latest UNRWA data; see above).

[​IMG] Causing serious bodily or mental harm -  see (a) and the shocking UNICEF reports of the appalling conditions psychologically scarring OPT children: http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/oPt.html .

(c) Conditions to cause destruction in whole or in part - see (a) and ([​IMG]; Professor Noam Chomsky describes the OPT as a highly abusive "Prison"; others use the valid term "Concentration Camp" and make parallels with the Warsaw Ghetto; one has to turn to US-guarded Vietnamese hamlets and the Nazi era atrocities to see routine, horrendously violent and deadly military policing of civilian concentration camps.

(d) Measures intended to prevent births -  see (a), ([​IMG], and (c) above; dozens of pregnant women dying at road blocks; other killing of pregnant Palestinian women; huge infant mortality in the OPT with the Occupier in gross violation of the Geneva Convention.

(e) Forcible transferring of children – irreversible transferring by killing of children - 0.2 million post-invasion infant deaths; 27 OPT children violently killed in the LAST WEEK ALONE; mass imprisonment of 2 million OPT children; hundreds of Palestinian children in abusive Israeli high-security prisons in Israel; forcible separation of families by racist Israeli Apartheid Laws, marriage laws and immigration laws.

For all anti-racist humanitarians - and anti-racist Jews in particular - the core moral messages from the WW2 Jewish Holocaust (5-6 million dead, 1 in 6 dying from deprivation) and from the more general WW2 European Holocaust (30 million Slav, Jewish and Gypsy dead) are “zero tolerance for racism”, “never again to anyone”, “bear witness” and “zero tolerance for lying”.

“Please explain to me how I've contradicted myself. All I said was that you are being hyperbolic in your statements.”

“The problem is you look at Israel as this big bad guy who is just trying to shit on everyone which is just as ignorant as the people who look at Iran as a crazy unstable region. Israel does a lot of fucked up shit but it's not just for the sake of being dicks. It's doing it for it's own personal land gains and so that they can make their citizens feel a false sense of security. Like I said I don't support these goals or the tactics they take, but Israel is not just actively trying to fuck Palestinians over as many blades here portray.”

I see your in some of a quandary  you disagree with Israel tactic vehemently yet you defend them through making up excuses to justify this reprehensible actions that you, yourself disagree with. 

This is why I choose to label you as somewhat contradicting, because I cannot rightfully validate your position for a accurate rebuttal. I believe you honestly I do, but you are displaying in that paragraph mixed feelings about that issue, but I also called you complex due to this very mere paragraph, but I see you tend to dwell on the negative. I will not apologize for I based my response on my interpretation of your mixed response. 

• Like Like x 2

11. Saudis to Buy Nuke from Pakistan in Response to Iran Deal

http://www.thetower.org/2046-report-saudis-to-buy-nuke-from-pakistan-in-response-to-iran-deal/

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.657319

• Like Like x 4
  13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ha, I get it!

15. Against whom?

The Saudis have made no effort to hide the fact that they wish to acquire nukes from Pakistan.

16. #77 yurigadaisukida, May 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015
    you still have yet to answer my questions. You instead burried them as quickly as possible. To keep people from reading them

Classic propagandist move

Please.provide evidence for the claim that plalestinian supporters also support hamas

-yuri

• Like Like x 1