Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states tell Obama they will increase their own nuclear capabilities if Iran deal passes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, May 15, 2015.

1. It's a dick measuring contest. If Iran has nukes Saudi Arabia wants them too.

2. Who got their cock our first though?

The Akkadians.

4. There is no double standard.

Don't sign the NPT therefore you aren't bound to its rules.

5. Actually it was the Germans during WWII who developed the first plans although most of the scientists left for the US.

6. So if NPT represents peaceful resolution in respects to nuclear technology and Iran has signed the treaty, but Israel has not well those actions only indicates Israel intentions is not of peace. Which would then mean Iran actions is of peace and it's the same circumstance Israel is the aggressor.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Iran violated the NPT guidelines.

What does that say?

8. #48 landrace, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    Lol keep in mind I never said they did or they didn't. I'm curious on how desperately your going to spin the premise to vindicate Israel as being the aggressor?

because it's debatable. They have complied with all the guidelines.

How specifically did they violate NPT guidelines?

"No woman, no cry" Bob Marley

10. The Saudis and the Turks made this promise years ago. I'd like to see any other state in the region develop the capability though. They don't have the scientific know-how or the resources.

Have you ever heard about AQ Khan, If you haven't I think you should read up about him, Some people are afraid of Iran, that's all fine and well, but have most people forgotten about Pakistan, one successful rebellion and it's a real problem.

12. AQ Khan supplied Iran with blueprints and materials after they were placed under sanctions for violating the NPT rules.

Ironically, Pakistan has been said to have made a deal with Saudi Arabia regarding the sale of nukes.

13. #53 landrace, May 17, 2015
    You still don't see it? The problem stems with Pakistan a country that had OSBL within their country, has alquedia within its borders, and protects the Walmart for nuclear technology AQ Khan. yet you still perceive Iran as a bigger threat. Lmao

If you want war so badly perhaps you should enlist in the IDF if not already and petition the Israeli government to declare war on Iran without the U.S. Approval.

One more think: I need proof of this statement, considering I always post my sources, and I need to see the sources?

14. #55 J-DILLA, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
    Just because Pakistan is fucked doesn't mean Iran is any more rational.

Ive said before that any deal is better than war. However, it is now inevitable that a cold war between Iran and the gulf states is about to brew.

Israel never asked for US permission to bomb Iraqi and Syrian nuclear sites. If Israel was bold enough ( although I do not believe Israel could eliminate Irans nuclear ambitions via military means) to strike Iran, it would turn into a long and bloody war resulting in a stalemate.

15. Why won't Isreal sign it? God's chosen children are above that?

16. Because yahweh loves war

Actions speaks louder than Rhetoric!

Iran is much more rational considering it signed the NPT unlike Pakistan, india, and ISRAEL. The mere fact Israel a nation that hasn't signed the NPT and has bombed Iranian Scientist prior those are grounds for war, that a clear indication that Israel is the clear Aggressor. Your right Jdilla Israel doesn't want war, they want the US to fight for them.

LOL 

18. Now I'm not really the biggest fan of the Israeli government but this statement is very overblown. There's no chance that Iran can be considered a more rational or stable country than Israel. I agree Israel should sign the NPT and they are total hypocrites for not doing it. But just because you sign a piece of paper doesn't really actually mean much. I have much more faith in the Israeli government keeping their nukes safe than the Iranians and I think history has shown which country is more stable. Not to say that I ultimately think Iran shouldn't have nukes, just that they are more susceptible to security threats.

19. #60 landrace, May 17, 2015

It's not just the NPT, but let's examine facts.

Iran is a more rational country considering the state of Israel apartheid and genocide on the Palestinians. Occupied territory and war rhetoric. Not to mention military involvement in Lebanon as well as bombing of Nuclear Scientist. Corrupted Western Governments, USS LIBERTY, Lavon affair as well as accusations made against the likud party on behalf of Ethiopians jews given birth control unknowingly. 

Let's know compare Iran to Pakistan (which is an islamic country) This country is much more detrimental to the west. Our society is on a threshold and depends on the leadership in Pakistan to share our Interest.

Let's compare another US ally Saudi Arabia, whom has the worst Human Rights abuse in the entire world. 

How exactly is Iran the aggressor given the complex history below?

Iran History:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_AHJQiMxIw

My dear friend, I'm allergic to propaganda and my mind has a special filter for BS!

I see your perception is overblown, if that is the case then perhaps the truth might be as well. 

Now I'm not defending Iran, I'm bring clarity to the complex situation in which Western Propagandist attempts to demonize the sheeps through complex deceptions, lol

HOW EXACTLY IS IRAN IRRATIONAL PLEASE ELABORATE? 

Don't give me the former president of Iran statements, because he was misquoted.

ONE MORE THING:

What history are you referencing regarding Iran that would make you think otherwise? Just curious? Please post those historical references? 

Furthermore when you destablize a country you leave it up for extremist to come into power, prime example Iraq, say what you want to say when Saddam was in power I never heard about ISIS in Iraq to the treshold they are now.