We are all God, disguised by our ego, bound by the laws of the physical universe.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ganjaJeff, May 14, 2015.

1. The way I see it, our subjective experience/ego is dictated by our DNA within every neuron that projects our world experience. DNA is ultimately where memories are stored, and what "directs" our bodies, so it is easy for me to relate DNA with our soul.

The objective experience is tied together with the energy and matter that creates this DNA.  How and why this DNA became conscious we do not know, but it is amazing to think about. I've always wondered if DNA became conscious via conscious energy, but idk... did energy become self aware and begin attracting via electronic energy?  Where did self-awareness/ego begin?

2. This topic seems to have really bothered you.

E

Nah.. the annoyance mostly came in from the twin wanna be new age gurus sticking their noses in. Those ladies used to be notorious for posting stupid supernatural bullshit in science and me calling them out.. so they are trying to reverse it on me when I haven't said a damn thing about science. They assume that if you don't have a religious belief, that your belief is in science.. so when you talk about not having a belief, they default to science because their minds are closed off in a box.

4.  Looks like you have beliefs regarding other people... How strange.

Individuals chump.. not the whole. People are too mixed to hold a single belief over them all.. except the belief that everyone is different and follows a different path.

6. The only thing more obnoxious than proselytizing religious zealots, are proselytizing militant atheists.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. this is so basic and common sense it barely deserves a reply. all I can really say is, and then what? you should have moved beyond this as this is common knowledge

8. In-Time others will Understand.

9. What? No we're not.

dilligaf

10. Psalm 82:6 & John 10:34 "ye are gods"

11. We are one. This video will help you.

12. Yes iyah... We All are ONE.

• Like Like x 1