Hawaii shuts down Obamacare exchange

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BRZBoy, May 14, 2015.

1. #21 BRZBoy, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015

What is there to laugh at...what I laugh at is Americans like a group of Alzheimer's patients held there hands out again for deliverance. In every aspect just about Uncle Sam fails but like a retard people think this time they will do it right, this time will be different.

Nope just another big fat turd squeezed out of the butt of Uncle Sam for the peons to fester in. This turd is very very large to. Enjoy it you asked for it.

Your excuses for ACA are about as laughable as as the billions pissed down the sewer. The fact is its not that people did not want to sign up THEY COULDNT effectively. You could say that about Oregon's exchange which I would wager you do...no one signed up...not one singular soul so they threw in the towel there as well. All is good right? No...there system never worked.

Its funny you say that without revealing what the EU system is really like. There is a very large for pay service in both the UK and in many parts of Europe. If you have any money no one uses the system that they set up. In fact there trying to craft laws to ban it over there.

3. Actually, the most laughable thing on this thread was not about the health care act, but your post. If you are going to call people retards, and stupid, I think that you should learn how to spell, and a little bit about the rules of grammar, first.