Grown man stole 10 dollars from me in a store when I was 13...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cheeto Jones, May 13, 2015.

1. Seems to me that you're just a tool that goes around letting other people take advantage of you while you gladly let them.

For anyone reading this do not EVER let anyone take advantage of you and you give them the benefit of the doubt, especially if you're a man, if someone does something to you that you don't like let them know you don't like what they did, do not sit down and let it go because it will never get better.

People who let shit slide get taken advantage of their whole life, I am not saying not to let shit slide once in a while just don't let it slide all the time.

Be nice asshole [​IMG]  I gave you no reason to talk shit to me.

Not getting upset at something and not handling it properly are two things not only WAY appart but the first interferes with the second. If you ever try to take advantage of me trust me letting you know to back off is the least I will do.

3. #23 IDTENT, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    OP reminds of something that happened to me when I was 14 or 15. A few of my friends and I are standing outside a shopping complex in the city during the day, when a woman walks up to me to ask a question. "Hey bro, do you know where we can score any drugs?" She looked like she might be under the influence of something, so I politely responded, "No sorry, I don't know." That was when this woman (and also her 2 female friends) got really angry. "Too fucking good for me are you?!" she screamed at me. She punched me in the face before I had a chance to respond. It was so sudden and unprovoked that I didn't see it coming. Then one of her friends tried to kick me, so I blocked/grabbed her leg and pushed her to the ground. Meanwhile, her other friend was randomly trying to punch my other friends.

I took several more hits to the face when they both attacked me at the same time. I didn't hit back, because I don't want to hit a woman. And who knows what nasty diseases I might catch if their blood gets on me.

None of the many nearby adults tried to break up the fight. One man made a lonesome comment "haha nice punch!" It made me feel as though I were losing my faith in common man... Really though, it was probably just mere chance that all of these lunatics happened to be in the same place at the same time.   

4. So did she think you were stinky?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. U shoulda said he was tickling your butthole in the line and whispering dirty things in your ear. What a scumbag..

6. when i was 13 i was at a skatepark .me and a couple other people were all smoking then this like 25 year old guy (black) says. hey ill get u another gram for 5 bucks he just lives across the street. I'm like OK. The mother fucker never comes back. 2weeks later i see him. Im still mad and i tell my friend to come up cause im going to ask him where my money is. my friend always acts hard but he was scared of him -_- so i go up to where he is. him being a buff ass black guy with 4 other ppl. me being a lil white kid with a skateboard. I'm like so wtf happend? he Made up some story about the cops taking it. i smell alcohol on his breath so i just leave him alone. hour later he comes down drunkER asf and says put ur hand in my pocket angrily..... i do it and pull out 2 bucks and some change then he yells LOOK EVERYONE HE JUST ROBBED ME.....looking back i feel kinda bad cuz he was a homless25 year old that stole money from a kid :/ wonder how he is