Unknown Strain Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutoClass05, May 13, 2015.

1. Some Axiom. GREAT STUFF

Attached Files:

2. New strains coming in my blades !!!!!
    Auto XXL Amnesia
    Auto Durban Poison
    Auto Critical Diesel
    Holy Grail 69
    SuperSonic Cristal Atom...

Will start the journal on those within three weeks B)

3. #83 AutoClass05, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    Quick Update. No pics cause 12/12 is running. But I transferred Subjects 1&2 into 3g pots and left subject #4 in 2g with 6inches of new pot space. #4 might be a male but lets play it safe till sunday :).

Second thing is, Im focusing on my grow meduim. My grow meduim upgraded today when plants were transplanted into
    Organic Soil 60% Earthworm Casting Mix 25%
    Perlite 10%
    Water Rocks 5% on bottom of pots for better drainage. In addition I did cause some shock so hopefully not a enough to stress. Plus I gave them they're first dose of Axiom Foliar Spray Supplement.

Third at last is...B)

GH SERIES coming in!!!! First feeding will be on Wed cause on sunday im gonna fix Ph issues. Then flush them with FloraKleen to get that Mircale Gro soil food out of them. By the way im starting a very Lite feed. Stay Subbed In for details and any knowledge is grateful to me like it was my last.

4. Coming along well. Heres one of my nute lines.

Attached Files:

5. Day 4 of 12/12. Just watered with Florakleen to flush unwanted nutes from MG soil and salt build up. They were droopy and needed watering. I decided to feed on Tuesday instead of Wednesday so the new rooting can get time to expand out to the new soil. Also I LST subject #1 to get more light distribution on lower branches.

6. #86 AutoClass05, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    Day #5 of 12/12 Subject#1&2

Attached Files:

7. LST Subject #1

Attached Files:

8. Subject #1 Canopy

Attached Files:

9. Subject #2

Attached Files:

10. Subject #2 Canopy

Attached Files:

11. Day 6 of flowering. Subject #1was TP two weeks ago then LST started yesterday. The Indica reacted quickly growing lateral. Throwing off a lot of scent. No sign of sex but its looking like it can be a she :D lets hope. Heres a pic of #1 since yesterday.

Attached Files:

12. Going to finish LST on the rest of #1. Subject #2 is hanging in there after being shocked during transplant. Plus I lollipoped the nothings on bottom to focus energy towards nodes.

13. Finished LsT on #1 for now, got it catching some sun. Out of four seedlings I have two left. Heres the aggressive one LST #1 Indica

Attached Files:

15. hell yea auto thats wat i call lstin . u still got me scratching my head tho . u said u started lstin in flower ,and u got nice distant between sites? I thought lower branches would grow like a slant upwards . u kno like 🌲

16. Thanks bro and yes I made the switch to 12/12 on Monday. Then Lst the two main colas from the tp I did. Then today I Lst the bottom branches to even the light distribution. Lower branches are blocked by upper branches so the lateral wont push up so I Lst to move the branches then trim the top leafs to let light in to the bottom. So far I have 6 Main Colas.

17. Come to think I must correct myself Gem. I'm in the pre flowering stage.

18. Update!!!!!.

Whats good GC blades. Nice day huh. Coming in at week 5 and at day 7 of pre flowering. No signs of sex as if yet, hopefully next week.

Heres a group shot

Attached Files:

19. I got new strains !!!!...Bummer thing is I have space for a veg, flower & clones but I gotta budget my electricity :(. Win some and we lose some. Anyway I'm gonna keep flowering till sex is determine. After that Im gonna switch to 24/7 and start Durban Poison & XXL Amnesia autos and two clones I picked from a #1 I think is a female hopefully. I have one Holy Grail 69 fem so that will go in last with my Auto Critical Kush after my first crop

20. DWC coming soon GC!!!!!....First time running Hydro to see whats all this hype is about :D

Attached Files: