Unknown Strain Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutoClass05, May 13, 2015.

1. So where at week 4 finishing up for the start of week 5. So far the plants are looking great and just shooting branches left and right along with new growth. My toppin process worked out lovely. I also put Subject 3 outside for an outdoor crop. IDK but let's hope she can hold up due to I never grew outdoors. Plus sex is undetermined so hopefully she is a females. July, August we will find out. I will have a spec update later on today. Along with a new forum for the outdoor plant.

2. #42 AutoClass05, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015

Update #3
    Week 2 veg
    Ph is fair
    Temp 70-78
    Rh 60-75
    Nutes: None
    15/9 light cycle for 3 days, then 13/10 for 3 days and next week 12/12 to determine sex.

So all subjects seem to be doing fine in spite my lack of supplies. Things like lights, nutes, soil and supplements will be coming in soon for better optional growth. Wells heres a group shot of the runner ups.

SO THESE PICS AINT LOADING FROM THE PHONE SMH. WILL FIX ISSUES, SIT TIGHT

3. Group shot of all subjects

Attached Files:

4. More pics of subjects on detailed growth coming lata on.

5. Subject #1 Indica. It was Topped a couple of days ago.

Attached Files:

6. Nodes on #1

Attached Files:

7. #1 Successful Topped

Attached Files:

8. Bushy little thing :lol:

Attached Files:

10. Heres subject #2

Attached Files:

11. Nice Top #2

Attached Files:

12. Lookin good auto

13. Nodes on #2

Attached Files:

14. Thank you Jumper, its going good fairly I must say

15. U can take off the 2 lower most nodes to force the energy upwards

16. Subject #4 hanging in there. Think its a Sativa

Attached Files:

17. I wanted to wait so I can clone them. Give em some growth. And I can take em off cause im gonna have multiple tops.

18. Heres Subject #4. Its showing little bit of growth and the nodes are doing poorly. Hopefully it boosts up. Idk know.

Attached Files:

19. I'm gonna say 4 is a male but don't take that trash itv til u know for sure

20. Yea I was thinking the same but I will wait and see. I put one plant outdoor that look the same as #4. Im gonna put them into flower soon as I get my MarsLED 300w x2 and my nutes.