Whats your Zodiac sign? The Official GC Poll

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Deleted member 281310, May 13, 2015.

1. To a drunk girl in a bar, back in the day, it did.......

I'm Scorpio as well.....

Which makes sense because women. being more naturally intuitive thinkers than men, tend to see the patterns easier than the guys do.

------

3. Virgo: Looked up my traits and personality breakdown.....some are really on and some are not....<shrug>

Enneagram is about personality types...has a free forced choice test... I tend to put more stock in something like that for reference. After I read the breakdown of my type's motivations...I felt like I was reading a case study of my self...was pretty insightful.

There's  a lot behind the research and creation of it....some people are fanatics about it...I take it fwiw and leave the rest...I'm Type 4: accurate as hell...lol.

https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/discover/

4. Capricorn who was supposed to be born an aquarius wishing for a taurus or aquarius [​IMG]

5. please cast a vote.
    lol pie i'm not sure what the difference is but please cast a vote for the one that you feel fits best. if you can't find one then i understand.
    please cast a vote.

6. I'm a Leo too, bday next Saturday woohoo! I am also a first born if you subscribe to that sort of thinking.

7. I'm an omnivore...

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm an Aries.

But honestly, I think zodiac"s a bug crock of shit haha

9. Hmm I guess I'm the only Gemini so far... I guess it relates to me with my switching back in forth between personalities and over active imagination always messing with my reality.... My wife thinks I'm crazy, but she's a Leo so of course she "needs" to be dominate in thought

10. [​IMG]

in the Chinese zodiac.

• Like Like x 1