Whats your Zodiac sign? The Official GC Poll

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Deleted member 281310, May 13, 2015.

1. Feel free to discuss on the topic. [​IMG]

2. Idk to be honest. I cant see the poll with the GC app anyway... GC sorta rocks!

3. not saying mine till you say urs OP

4. I'm a Taurus, idgaf lol.

Stubborn like a bull, and hung like one too.

5. #5 Deleted member 281310, May 13, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2015
    I'm a sagittarius

6. I'm a Scorpio, so lots of vague traits that can apply to anybody blah, blah, blah. Zodiac signs don't mean anything. 

7. Pisces. I'm intelligent and creative and all that other shit that all zodiac signs are

-yuri

8. I'm a Leo.. and my name means 'ruler of people'.. so I'm destined to take over the world. Now if I could only figure out what the first step to take is..

9. Libra, go figure.

10. Capricorn.

Fun facts

There are actually 13 zodiac signs.

Studies have shown that they don't really tell you anything about yourself.

The philosophy basically tells u there r 12 personalities in the world and thts silly.

The whole system was created thousands of years ago. Since then many of the stars they mapped back then may have died out.

More importantly stars aren't fixed objects, they move around. So the sign you think you are isn't really your zodiac sign.

Sincerely yours

Party pooper

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Pfft, typical Capricorn. Am I right?

I'm a Virgo, which apparently means I'm analytical, hard-working, loyal and over-achieving. I'm also considered prude and hyper-critical of everyone, including myself. The positives qualities don't seem very applicable to me, but the drawbacks all hit pretty close to home. But wait, one of Virgo's flaws if failing to acknowledge any of their positive attributes . . . Ohh, I'm getting goosebumps.

Haha I knew someone would say tht.

Here's capricorn :

Strengths

responsible - no
    patient - yes
    ambitious - no
    resourceful - no
    loyal - yes

Weaknesses

dictatorial - Nonononono
    inhibited - HAHAno
    conceited - NO
    distrusting - sort of cynical but never in the heat of the moment
    unimaginative - no

As you see a lot of it is wrong. Point made.

13. Depends on what astrological system you use. Is it my moon sign? Rising sign? Or sun sign?

14. Aries

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I'm an Aries. But honestly, I think zodiac is a crock of shit. Haha

16. #18 Browne, May 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    Nature works in cycles and different seasons have particular characteristics about them. So it makes sense to me that people, who are also expressions of Nature, born during particular parts of the seasons would have particular characteristics about them. You just need to remember that these particular characteristics do not account for our free will. So you cannot totally define an individual using astrology.

Astrology is a pattern recognition based system, which is why logic leaners struggle with understanding it.

Imma Cappy all the way.

------

Astrology isn't recognizing patterns on Earth and then lining them up with the cosmos.. it's the idea that the cosmos creates those patterns. What you said in the first part about cycles is right though.. a good example is mothers carrying children during winter months could create children with vitamin D deficiencies if they don't supplement and a vitamin D deficiency will factor into a person's personality. That is science.. what isn't science is the idea that the positions of celestial bodies have a major effect on people and their daily lives.