Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone used a headshop for this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shagnus, May 13, 2015.

1. Ive been on a t-break for about 3-4 months and i broke my phone about a month ago, therefore i do not have any of my old dealers numbers. Has anyone gone to a headshop and ask for a hook up there? im in palm beach county and wondering if people have had any experiences with this, whether in this area or not. Im also planning on adding a bowl to my collection lol. Thanks guys!

2. The shops I've been to in Florida seem to take "the rules" pretty seriously, like throwing out people who say "bong" and such. I mean if it's a pretty relaxed place that knows you, they might help you out. But most of the places I've seen around here would throw you out.

3. Probably a bad idea if you don't actually know the staff. I've traded one strain for another with headshop employees but they tend to steer away from cash transactions.

4. Ya at my LHS they have signs that say don't ask for illegal products and get mad when people say bong instead of water pipe

5. #5 PatrickXy6dC, May 13, 2015
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
    I've thought of standing outside and asking folks who go into the store.  I'm afraid I'll approach an undercover cop.  Don't you know where any of your dealers live?  Good luck.  I hate to be dry.

6. Hey everyone, thanks for all the responses. I guess im gonna abandon the idea. No, i dont know where my dealers live but im just gonna take a super extended t-break. Doesnt matter too much, it was easy to stop and all that

7. In Palm Beach, can't find weed...[​IMG]

8. generally i have heard only bad experiences with people going into a headshop and asking for dealers and etc. But its worth a shot if you have no other options , maybe someone in the shop will hear and help you out. 

9. better chances at the beach, find someone smoking a cig and just ask where the buds at, ahaha. good luck man