What if i said im flushing 2g of weed in the toilet for the sake of this thread?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 281310, May 13, 2015.

1. well I sort set all on fire in An empty ashtray

2. Funny story
    And someone up there mentioned a dad throwing it out and most likely smoking it, that happened to me too haha

During a dark time i just got a bag that had something very important to me inside (rules... Vague on purpose but had to post cuz it's a funny story)

Get to my house and have it hidden in my hand just cuz (im a magician but I think anyone who uses substances has become adept at what's called "finger Palm" in the magic world.

Get inside my house and go to the restroom and piss.

Flush the toilet and very anxiously turn around and leave the room where my hand hits the edge of the door and said bag flies int the toilet and I watch it flow down the whirlpool... As I turn around and reach into the toilet trying to catch it and gone...

I only post this cuz I think it's the very most unique involuntary flushed bag story out there...::

Sounds made up but very true... Was beyond pissed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Literally flushed a days wage in the toilet......

4. There usually is some type of "trap door" involved after all.
    Now only if you could make it reappear. [​IMG]

5. It's crazy cuz it happened as I pushed the flush lever
    Turned around to leave the bathroom
    And it somehow knocked directly into the flushing toilet.......

Was it a sort of message? Seems like it lmao

6. I once ate a half peice(.5) because a cop cruiser put lights on behind us on highway.... God dammit was that ever horrible lol, it was dank and sticky so hard to swallow, anyho did all that and the cop just flew by us.
    Must of been responding to a scene.

7. y didn't u put it in your pocket

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Mom found an oz in my room when I was like 16 and flushed it.

I cried myself to sleep that night

9. I dunno...
    I was anxious to open it up?
    Decided to piss real quick to be comfortable and well....
    Yeah pocket would have been a better alternative

10. No bud wasting. I had a big healthy plant tho, just started flowering, took it for a ride and threw it out the window doing 75

11. #31 Deleted member 281310, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
    I feel you Opivy that grasp you take on that bag. usually hands kinda sweaty or clammy and your so excited you go to take a piss and I could see your situation and honestly it made me laugh pretty hard in a few ways, so thanks for sharing.

12. #32 Creator002, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    I've never thrown it away, but I told my psychologist I smoked the day after the night of my first (saw her for insomnia related to anxiety and depression). She told me to flush the rest and went on a huge rant about it.
    I don't see her anymore.

13. I've disposed a lot of bud in the form of ash 👽

14. that ash weed. i'm surprised at how many people just dump out half filled bowls into nothingness. If I have any bowl with just a hint of green I dump it in my ashtray. that might seem a bit too desperate for some but whatever

15. When i first started smoking I didnt know when a bowl was cashed.
    so i ended up throwing partially scorched bowls that were still a 1/3 full many times, before i learned to take it all.

16. I've never thrown away weed intentionally but I've dumped over sooo many grinders full to the brim. Sometimes it was salvageable, most times it was in the grass, on a dusty/hairy floor, etc.

Reading tht gave me chest pains

18. #38 Serapsis, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015

Young and dumb man.... young and dumb.
    I didnt have anyone to teach me really [​IMG]
    ive been smoking 9 years. cigs for 6....
    speaking of dumb, i wish i never started cigs.

19. Ive dumped an eight of bud and a bit of some unmentionables in my lawn one night. Had to quit the green to quit some hard stuff.
    Looong ago

20. Dumped a Half O because I was on an umentionable and we stole the weed from this kid who kept it in his back yard and we felt so bad we tossed it but never thought to put it back