What if weeds high effect is a defensive mecahnism and its controlling all of us

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by lasklaf, May 12, 2015.

1. #101 papabull, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    Why do people who have realized they know nothing spend so much time trying to teach other people all they know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. "Knew"

3. "all they know"

4. How embarrasing

-yuri

5. #105 willywagpole, May 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    Sorry i got confused and didn't know how to reply, I am not perfect, i do make mistakes but i will explain one important lesson to you.

I used to be like you, Caring what other people think and letting their opinions and comments affect me, But i woke up from that long time ago and as soon as i let go society's expectations and what others think i actually started living life and seeing the beauty for what she really is.

Its sadly disturbing to see fellow humans becoming embarrassed from others when we are all one at the end of the day.

Juju [​IMG]

6. One species, not one person. Embarrassment is a natural emotion in a tribe setting. Even dogs feel embarrassment. In fact that's why we care what others think, because we are a tribal species.

7. I agree with jujuflex101010. As soon as you figure out who you are trying to impress the better off you will be. I don't want to listen to ignorant dumb people. And as far as caring about what people say. Ya. Good one. If you are knowledgable about a lot of things in life. Other people opinions are exactly that an opinion. And how hard can an opinion feel.