Pen Vape (Grasshopper)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CityChill, May 12, 2015.

1. So, I have a Crafty and a Plenty, and as good as they were I am finding myself going off them as they don't offer the buzz they once did.

Was thinking about something like a Grasshopper for ease, battery and stealth. Has anyone tried one?

Or any recommendations on getting more from my current vapes?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I don't think they are on the market yet (sadly) haha, they were supposed to come out over a year ago and sti haven't sent any out to the initial buyers, it's too bad too, that's definitely going to hurt the company a bit. But if it works as good as the company claims it should be great, however I have been disappointed by many portable vapes that have claimed to be great

Sent from my iPhone usi

3. Yeah, I am pretty devastated to have 2 vapes worth almost a grand in total, and still can't get what I want.

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in this race called life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.
    Marcus Gardner.

4. #4 lwien, May 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
    There is no way in hell that the Grasshopper will ever offer the volume and density of vapor clouds that the S&B portables provide so if they didn't offer up the high that you are looking for, I can guarantee you that the Grasshopper will not either.

Being that the S&B portables worked for you at one time but not now, I suggest that it's not the vaporizer that is at fault here but rather it's your tolerance that needs to be reset.

5. Yeah, could be you are right. But it is also the vapor density and quality that have dropped, and just my overall joy using them.
    Plus the Crafty likely has to go back due to overheating so I will be out a portable for ages (I live in Australia). Though the Grasshopper wouldn't get here till July so moot point anyway.
    But yes, as a daily user I likely need a tolerance reset.

6. July ?so they say.... who knows for sure

I think you may be the ONLY person that knows that it will be released in July.    Do know how many times that GH has said it would be released by a certain date but never came to fruition?

8. I know, I know... But I am the eternal optimist. 😁
    Any recommendations for something comparable in size and power and cost? I can't believe the amount of vapes released this year... I just wish we could get the oil in Australia so I could just use it in my VapourKing pen... I love that thing.

9. When was the last time Grasshopper announced an availability date? I haven't seen any notification that mentions a date in over a year.

I imagine they realized that announcing dates and then missing them wasn't going to build up any good will, so they apparently stopped doing it.

But based on the updates they have been sending out, I'm hopeful that we're pretty close to seeing a final product soon.

That has been said by many for over a year now.

11. Well aren't you guys sunshine and unicorn farts? 😆
    The website has a July roll out date, but judging by comments that isn't too reliable. I will just wait a bit then... All par for the course with crowd funding. At least if it goes ahead they will have a cool product with some versatility.
    For now it's just a pipe dream.

That felt dirty making that joke.

12. Not by anyone who's been paying attention. A year ago it was all "waiting to hear testing results on alloys...blah blah blah" and troubleshooting design problems, now they're sending out photos of piles of all the completed parts awaiting assembly. Has it taken too long? Obviously. But for the first time it does look like the finish line is finally in sight.

13. It will never happen. Just another crowdfunded project that takes your money and run.

If someone knows what they're doing enough to make a quality vaporizer, they're not gonna make a ghetto 3D render, spew some BS, and start a campaign. They're going to just develop it and drop it on the market.

Acquire some concentrate and hit up W9tech.

14. Then it's history's slowest and most poorly executed 'take the money and run' scam. They keep forgetting to run!

15. I heard its gonna be released without the ability to use concentrates.

Im sure there are people who are better informed then me though so feel free to shine some light on that.

I was under the impression this was going to be the one that did both, not a good sign if you ask me.

16. If I could get concentrate in Australia, trust me, I would use nothing else. 😊

17. That review... I dunno. Seems a bit dodge to me.

18. I preordered in January. The latest email that I received in April said may will be the time. I'm not hopeful that may will be when I have it. Every time I send an email and ask they always respond quickly. So I am hopeful that I haven't wasted money. I get a free battery now. I'm sure they'll make the wait worth it for the preorder people. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum