Greenhouse grow U.K.

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by Mxcy, May 11, 2015.

1. So I live in England and I'm wondering if this is possible. I've never grown before and I not sure if I will but I'm wondering if it's possible and how I would go about doing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ???Are you asking how to grow weed or how to get away with it????

3. #3 mulu, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    You can grow weed outside in the uk. Look for shorter flowering strains and plants grow in cooler climates. Check the sensi seeds website, I swear by them. I recommend early skunk. Autos are great for the cold British summers too, they can finish in august if put out in May. Growing in a greenhouse will only make things easier for you. Google outdoor grow guides, do the research bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. So outdoor without greenhouse is 100% possible?
    If you could recommend specific stain that woudl be amazing!

5. I'm doing similar experiments in d north West of England. .its early days yet but your welcome to look in how I'm doin

6. easy but you do need the cash to get the greenhouse, maybe a bit late for photos...look to autos for relief?

7. I grew Green Crack a couple of years ago and they grew absolutely MASSIVE outdoors. 5 to 6 feet tall. Fully recommend that strain for UK outdoors.

I've not tried any others though if anyone can recommend some strains to try!