wow, the arizer extreme Q .. I missed you

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Amhai, May 11, 2015.

1. finally, I have arranged my man cave and I broke out the Arizer Extreme Q and made 2 bags with the normal amount of bud I use for my Arizer air

bloomin ell, I'm stoned right now!

I have the mouth of cotton, dry as zombie snatch.

and an expression of Matt Dillon wrinkly forehead.

yum, new Monday thing to do.

2. Haha. Hook that bad boy up to a bong and you'll be sitting pretty! Vapes are awesome..

3. I always wanted an Extreme Q

4. Well what are you waiting for?!

I considered doing that but I'm worried about spilling water in may man cave, too much electronic equipment to get fried! 

the paranoia of knocking the bong over would ruin the whole experience and probably make me knock the bong over!

it's well worth the money! I am really enjoying the whip now, loads of thick billowing clouds of vapour and it's very economic too!

6. Honestly I just never wanted to spend the money on it and also because I like to be very discreet with my usage. I do plan to get one in the future or probably an HA.

That sounds awesome man.

Truthfully I hope one of my friends get one so I can use it.

7. I love mine! I broke a tiny piece of plastic off of it but it still works fine. Use it daily.

8. Fuck yeah I love EXq appreciation threads. This thing is hands down the shit. I know people with vape pens, and I almost feel bad, because this vaporizer takes it to a whole new level. Not to be a snob, I have nothing against vape pens or what have you, as each have their advantages, but man... this thing just takes getting high to another level.

Elbow packs in the whip are unreal... I'm taking hits that have me more fucked up and coughing than any bong could. Controlling your temperatures to the degree, timers, fans, this thing is just the whole fucking package in one.

If you don't own this vape then I highly suggest you pick it up. If you love the bong, then just vapor-bong with it, use the fan setting with the vapor bong and you're gonna get enormous hits of delicious clean vapor... and never have to clean your bong!