Question about the Energy Equation

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by NorseMythology, May 11, 2015.

1. I'm sure you can find a neighbor with a weak/no security on their WiFi.

It's 2015,if you don't have a WiFi password then I assume you want others to use it from some altruistic motivation :p

2. That was pretty cool! I'll have to watch it a few more times and absorb this. Thanks man!

3. Told you it was a good watch. That guys very good with showing visuals to really explain different concepts and proofs.

• Like Like x 1
  4. And it wasn't too long lol. Again I will watch it a few more times and see if I can make sense of what the equation is really saying.

5. #45 nativetongues, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
    What's your level of math? Cause a lot of the links I have use a good amount of calculus and a little linear algebra. It's pretty hard to understand some of these concepts without understanding the math unfortunately if you really want an in depth understanding. In addition keep in mind that math is just a tool we used to represent and model phenomenon. Sometimes we need to use certain mathematical approximation methods that involves making assumptions we are know are wrong but are close enough where we get pretty damn accurate results.

6. My level of math was algebra... right now... Idk lol.

7. I agree 100%! 

He brings a depth of understanding to his talks that makes even the basics become like fuel to my head. Another great source for making classical mechanics soar is Cornelius Lanczos. His book on Variational Mechanics, is cool as shit! He was before youtube.

I'm high! [​IMG]

8. There is a wifi finder app that might help you find free wifi closer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. I'll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation man.

10. *needs wifi to download app*

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn!

-yuri

11. Thanks papa. My girlfriend's parents live a stone's throw away but just far enough WiFi doesn't make it. I need a directional amplifier!

12. Cheaper just to get your own wifi probly

-yuri

13. #53 wyzard, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
      while I'm not qualified to fully explain this, I've heard it said this way:
      calculus attempts to tell us the speed of an object when no time lapses. This is a contradiction, albeit a very useful one. The uncertainty principle is a way of dealing with the fact that it is actually not possible precisely identify speed (position) and mass of an object at the same time.
     it is way more complicated than that sentence, but when I heard it spoken I got a whiff of the problem.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #54 Deleted member 839659, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    I pay 30$ á month for 50gb on a 4G USB. Works like a charm

I'd recommend sometimes like tht

15. Got more info?

16. Not sure if my provider offers any services to customers outside of Sweden :p
    also one of the most expensive countries to live in; so I can't imagine you'd have to pay more than I

They give u a SIM card, insert it into the USB, connect to PC then you get internets. same way a phone connects
    Not the safest method to connect but it beats slow connections and lag