tuff strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bluntsmoker, Feb 10, 2007.

1. anybody know anystrains that can handle about anything or atleast close to everything cus im not gonna be growin close to my house and might not always be able to water, feed and just check on them all the time i will maybe be able to check on them every 10-15 days. and any advice on how to make it as unnoticeable as possible like what kind of plant i can maybe lst it into

2. kaya-"Perfect for leaving somewhere with a g.p.s. and finding it again in fall"

never grew it but im in the exact same situation you are.

3. you wouldn't have to LST your plant to make it unnoticable if you find a good hidden spot to grow in. Every 2 weeks is reasonable for checkin a plant outdoors. There are a few outdoor varieties that can be easy to set and forget, mulching helps lessen watering frequency (less trips). Check this out: http://unleashthegreen.com/community/category10/ look for Boreal Genetics and Guerilla Greens for tuff strains you seek.

4. That GG#2 looks nice.
    since it is auto flowering and finishes up early.
    also check out mandalas strains.

you might want to add some water crystals and that will help with the water issue.

peace
    wwonka

5. I think he's gonna have more GG #1's and #3's later on. GG#3 seems to be the favourite.