God heaven hell ?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Zachgy12345, May 10, 2015.

1. Although pressing and grinding produces heat through friction, the temperature must not rise above 120F (49C) for any oil to be considered cold pressed. Cold pressed oils are produced at even lower temperatures. Cold pressed oils retain all of their flavor, aroma, and nutritional value.

Cold pressed is always better and the healthier option, The main things i look for are Extra Virgin, Organic or Raw with Certifications.

2. Ok thanks for the info. I'll leave you back to your discussion now haha sorry for interfering. Am watching these posts though as they are interesting

3. Okay when you said cold pressed i was thinking of oils not fruit. Thought maybe there was something i ought to know. How about things like cod processed whey protein? Supposedly it doesnt denature the proteins or at least some amino acids. I came across this trying to educate myself on glutathione, apparently cold processed whey is a good way to boost glutathione production.

The health/nutrition field is such a pain for laypeople, so much contradictory information if not just bad information. I try to hit the journals and reliable sources.

Have you encountered the argument that if the only reason you believe in God is for fear of Hell, then you're not a good person at all? It's like people who don't commit murder ONLY because they are scared of prison, not because they don't have it in them to commit something as gruesome as taking a human life with no remorse

Any religious person who is so just because they are afraid are serving the very essence of sadomasochism

Both loving and fearing God. Who the fuck do you both love and fear? It's some psychopath shit

5. I think it is supposed to mean love him or it for what we have and fear him or personal hell for what we are capable of.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

6. We create heaven or hell in our minds moment to moment in each "now" based on whether or not we are choosing love or fear... until we see through the illusion of the dream we call life it is ego based judgement and calculation to defend the mind body identification (the little me if you will).

Time is an illusion, it's all happening NOW and we are creating it.

Peace

7. Well part of the reason I didn't wanna be a christian was because it would seem I was scared of hell which would be a bad reason to join a religion if your joining to escape the consequences I would much rather join voluntarily and yes I believe in hell and I'm on my way there but damn that sucks so bad

8. heaven like the epitome of celebration. and hell, of suffering

9. If he's real, I'm gonna take a swing at that motherfucker.

10. prayers have been said. prayers have been answered. listen if there is a hell, i dont want to be near it. i aint sucking no 15' demon dick...

11. hell is real , never seen heaven dmt tells truth
    hell fire burns from my roots

12. deamons rape the dreaming mind

13. Friend, I can't hardly believe anyone would say something so disgusting. I'm certainly not a "holier than thou" person, but have your ever attempted, you or anyone else on this forum taken the time to research hell from it's original context? It means the "unseen," the "grave;" show me an exegetical example of hell from the Old Testament lonely considered. What say you?

14. #94 waktoo, Dec 12, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
    "Hell" isn't an idea original to any of the Abrahamic religions. The "underworld" is a concept shared by many ancient civilizations, many of which are just as old, if not older, than the writings contained in the OT.

This is one of the many reasons why I see no inherent difference between religious doctrine and what is commonly referred to in modern times as mythology...

15. Hell was resurrected by the ancient Egyptians, swept over into Greek Mythology, then harnessed by the Catholic in attempt to "keep those sinners straight as to character and conduct"... a miserable failure.

16. I tried that. It drove me completely out of my mind. Got a little religious psychosis going for a while and i had to re-evaluate my spirituality. I discovered that when I try to define God, I fail. So today, the God of my understanding is a positive, loving force. That's all I need to know.

17. [​IMG]
    Would't it be terrible to die, then wake up dead?

18. Only if you assume that there's a "heaven"...

19. all the cool people are going to hell. for example atheists like me.

20. not sure what you mean mmman.