God heaven hell ?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Zachgy12345, May 10, 2015.

The fundamental vibration of everything.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well don't we all wish we knew that answer :p

I'm assuming its a state of complete presence, Where you feel the Oneness with ALL.

3. #44 ezak420, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
    Consciousness is aware of itself as an experience between itself and the environment in which it exists, it is a ‘self-awareness' having the capacity for understanding, but.. the understanding of, and organization of, information acquired through awareness, inwardly from or outwardly from the perspective that is conscious, that understanding and organization are elements of intelligence.. intelligence, like awareness, is an inherent attribute of consciousness, and the inherent attributes of awareness and intelligence may be dormant or active without negating the experience that informs consciousness of its existence..

There is a basic fundamental ‘substance' of existence, the ‘stuff'.. I understand it as Energy, and it has been named so many other names, but ‘stuff' works pretty good, too.. so this ‘stuff' is what ALL stuff is made of, even thoughts, beliefs, ‘mind', Space/Time, Infinity/Eternity, it's all made of ‘stuff'.. and ‘stuff' is Conscious <cue the freaky music>.. just because ‘stuff' is conscious, doesn't mean that ALL ‘stuff' is intelligent, some is some isn't.. the ‘stuff' that is intelligent organizes the information revealed by experiences and awareness into understandings that reveal the relationship between any particular perspective of Consciousness and all perspectives of consciousness, individually or collectively.. what, did I imply a ‘more simple' description? Okay, it's all about relationships.

“In the Beginning”, there was no ‘beginning', actually.. it seems that each successive cycle of the eternal cycle of cycles is a ‘beginning', but.. there is a singular thread of consciousness that exists through ‘all' cycles of ‘beginnings and conclusions', consciousness which emerges from the chaos between cycles to again set in motion its own self-discovery.. setting itself apart from itself, that it might know itself through the experiences of relationships with itself apart from itself, see.. simple?? No? Okay.. suppose that there is One Singular Undifferentiated Consciousness (Singularity) in a sea of chaos energy.. ‘chaos energy' repeats no patterns, and so is unexperiencable, it is just ‘potential'.. so, the Singularity's awareness radiates into the chaos/void but returns no ‘information', it is simply absorbed by the chaos/void.. the Singularity can only be ‘self-aware', can only conceptualize that it ‘is', or.. “I AM”..

The entirety of Life and existence is the Singularity experiencing its own self-discovery through itself manifested as we/us/life, through itself as the Cosmos and the Cosmic Memory.. the whole of this cycle of endless cycles of Cosmoses culminates at the intersection of Consciousness, awareness, intelligence, energy, and potential, or.. as we more fondly like to label it, the continuous moment of ‘Now', Creation.. the ripple of Consciousness expanding into the Void, leaving reality in its wake as it ‘feels' its way into its next grandest version of itself..

4. For me personally, it all boils down to jesus's miracles. If he did, in fact, turn water into wine, feed 5000 people with a couple of bits of bread and fish, walk on water, bring lazarus back from the dead and the big one; resurrect himself then clearly he is the Son of God and we all should kneel before him.....

But i dont believe it. I was with a church til i was about 20 but fell away from it all around the time i started smoking weed ( funny that ) Today, 20 years later, i don't believe there's a heaven or a hell. We don't have souls just minds. Death is the end of things. I still have spiritual experiences and I'm a firm believer in being a nice person but organized religion I basically find farcical.

I think the Jesus freaks can believe anything they want to, just as long as they don't tell me what i MUST believe.

5. So what do you suppose you would experience if you suddenly didn't have a brain? Death is probably a lot like like THAT. lol

Just guessing but it's more than likely a little difficult experiencing anything when the organ of experience no longer functions or exists as such. Kind of like what we experienced before mommy and daddy fucked. [​IMG]

6. I wrote off the idea of heaven and hell all together and have never felt more liberated in my life.

7. #53 willywagpole, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
    Something interesting i saw a while back..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCg__fc5Ykw

8.  I definitely believe so.

9. Horrendously annoying accent i couldnt finish
    Hmm. So much to learn so little time

10. True, I also find it somewhat annoying but i tend to push that thought to the side as its most probably a reaction to the way we have been brought up.

At the end of the day we are all one and shouldn't let our differences and separations interfere with wisdom and truth.

11. Yes I do believe in God even though she's an evil conniving bitch. Kind of like my mother!

Do I believe in heaven or hell? No, once we die we are recycled just like everything else in this world, what makes us so special that we should be kept in a small area to live the life we couldn't live before;nothing 

Belief should be just that, you believe what you believe and so does someone else. Nobody knows until the fat lady sings and that bitch aint sung yet so we are all in the dark at the same time.

12. I didnt like her lackadaisical demeanour, not that it takes away from the content of whats being said but its hard to take a young girl seriously as she is painting her nails and whimsically ranting.

13. Btw i would have suffered through but i have limited data to spare and wasnt convinced in the first 3 mins that she was worth it