420W SOG/DWC Green Crack Organic

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by hihl, May 10, 2015.

1. Thanks to an awesome MOD i got my thread name changed cause im changing the bean in my DWC. I am also going to attempt a SOG.

Going to cut an access panel in the top of my Cooler and make it so i can open it to put my water pump in there and take water out and put water in and also put my pens down in there to check PH and PPM/Water Temp

2. Hope the SK1 does good in the soil! Keep us updated. I'm about to give that one another try it seems like a good one from the grow journals I keep reading.

3. have you looked into coco coir? My baby seems to love it, I also like how close it feels to soil in texture

4. #44 hihl, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2015
    I have not tried it yet, but i will sometime in the future. Im only on my 3rd grow im still a noob. but im working on it, at the end of this month ill be ordering a Cool Tube and a MH/HPS with a Ballast for my grow instead  of my gigantic CFL's

5. I am very much a noob myself haha! It was just very easy to use the coco. I planted my seed (ungerminated) and it sprouted 3 days later and is going strong. I like the coco because it is extremely similar to using soil, just without the nutrients.

6. #46 hihl, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
    What i think im going to try right now is i have it in the RW cause the Taproot just barely poked out of the Seed today, and ive got it in my netpot in the hydroton.....only thing is i dropped the water line drastically. Its just to where the bubbles are snapping water  into the underside  of the netpot, so just the very bottom few are wet. And im going to top feed the RW with the Res water ......and thats about it. You told me not to overcomplicate it so im not, i just have to babysit the RW for the next week or so so it does not dry out and kill the seedling.

7. #47 hihl, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
    And to give you an update HD, the SK is doing amazing ill post some pics in the next few days, i dont think my hydroponic nute solution was strong enough for it, or she was not getting enough Nute rich water. Cause as soon as the cotyledon started to turn yellow so did the leaves. So im under the assumption that she was turning N Deficient even as a seedling that was only about 1 1/2" tall.

8. How is this going?

9. #49 hihl, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    Gave up on the Hydroponics for the moment till i get somewhere new in life that can give me a little more room to do hydro and do this SCrOg in my tent with this Special K that i saved.
    I dont even know how old it is now........so ill just count the weeks from when i eventually flip the lights.
    Special K.jpg

i took this pic a few days ago i need to update it cause i messed up and used my Ro water that we use for drinking instead of my jug of Tap water that i used an airstone on with calmag and nutes in it for about 5 hours and when i used the RO water it Ph fluxed my water, it also did it to my autoflower i have growing next to this so it burnt my fan leaves really bad.
    But now its in a smart pot. Updates coming soon