I turned down sex, did I make the right choice?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Incommision, May 10, 2015.

1. Nothing wrong with turning down sex but it's not your job to make sure she's faithful.

I wouldn't pursue a girl that's in a relationship but if she's jumping on me in the club I think their relationship had issues before I showed up lmao.

2. Everyone saying you did the wrong thing are the 1st that will be crying themselves to sleep when their woman's out sucking another mans dick. You did the right thing. Only a little bitch sleeps with another mans woman, regardless to if they're a tramp or not. Apparently there's a lot more little bitches in this generation. Stand up and be a man, something a lot of youngens need to learn. I don't know about you but I'm not desperate enough to need to slide my dick in the same hole another mans dick dances around in. But then again I've never had a problem picking up single women. If your game is sad enough that all you have left is another mans sloppy 2nds, its time to start reevaluating your life.

3. I think you're jealous. You shouldn't interfere about her relationship.

[​IMG]

5. nope dude I'm just to grown up for a bunch of immature kids that like rubbing their pecker in another mans jizz juice over a piece of pussy. I take it this is right up your alley though. I'm sorry your unable to pick up single women

6. #46 jas43, May 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
    Hahaha one of my favorite characters of Tims

So vulgar all the time.

Also OP,

Always grab that low hanging fruit.
    It's there for a reason.

7. You contradict yourself. You say to be a man then shun sleeping with women if they are in a relationship. Thats counterintuitive to being a man. Men like to fuck, alot. Having the chance to have some pussy that isn't a complete mess is against a mans evolutionary purpose which is engrained in our DNA. Every woman is someones seconds, unless your fucking virgins, and who wants a virgin? Someone with solid game doesn't say things like "Only a little bitch sleeps with another mans woman" because if you are truly pulling a lot of women you will have had slept with another mans woman. Thats just part of the game. You blame the men for smashing another mans girlfriend when its really the boyfriends fault. If the boyfriend was doing what he was supposed to and keeping his girlfriend right she wouldn't be fucking around on him in the first place. You get mad and write an emotional response to strangers on the internet, and you call them bitches?

8. lol yes dude your absolutely right. Sorry I'm not as desperate as you to get laid. Sorry my morals and standard of living is higher then yours.

9. Good for u. You did the right thing. She sounds dirty as hell. I feel bad for her bf.

10. you should get that tattooed on the end of your dick head and once on each testicle. that is the only penance available when you throw pussy away like that.

jokes aside, ask yourself this, what kind of relationship do you think she has with the guy? yup, a shitty one. what kind of girl do you think she is? thats right, the kind you fuck, not the kind you get into any serious relationship with. so waiting for her to  "free herself up" isn't going to do you even a lick of good {no pun intended}.

should a fucked her and chalked it up to one more mark on the pole. because one day you will have a girl friend or worse and you wont be able to bang skanky ho's like that with out consequence like you can now.

that sir is the long answer. therefore the short answer would be something along the lines of "YYYYYYYYYYYYYUP!" [​IMG]

11. Ew germs, gross

12. exactly

13. She might have licked your ass though op...now you're gonna get married like a tool and wish you had that in your spank bank..sucks to be you

14. Do you feel good about the choice you made? Noone can tell you what the right thing is that's something you know in your heart. If you would have felt guilty or bad for doing it then you made the right choice. Don't compromise yourself or your morals and feelings just to appease others.

15. #55 MrJamesDean, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    This is also what i go by.

Don't ever persue a women in a relationship. But if she is literally jumping up and down on my crotch, i will obviously become more sexual and rationalize it to the man in her life isn't giving her the attention she needs, and if it isn't me it will be another guy.

But you know, i am a scumbag.

16. I think you did the right thing. Sounds like you were both too drunk to really give consent (legally speaking) and that can get messy the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Anyone should try to avoid others interested. I mean don't take care of others. Especially which isn't your concern.

18. Because single chicks have less jizz juice goin in there right hahah.

19. nope because only losers with no class or game seek out easy targets like depressed married women and whores that drop their panties on a dime. Easy chic's were funny when I was a kid, then I grew up. You do have to laugh at so called adults that act like that still, they're the ones usually over in the corner sucking on their thumbs the minute ltheir lady cheats on them. Look fellas I'm sorry I prefer a better class of woman then you all, it just is what it is. Maybe its just my generation.

20. [​IMG]

You're in denial bruh.