I turned down sex, did I make the right choice?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Incommision, May 10, 2015.

1. Well said. I'd have jogged her on too mate. Not only could you have caught something nasty off her but if her boyfriend ever found out you could get more bother than a quick jump is worth.

Relax, smoke some n move on.
    Try it. You KNOW you're getting fucked when a bigger girl is bouncing on your dick. Then there's the cushioning as you're drilling them doggy style. Boney girls ain't attractive once they're naked too!

2. No thanks.
    I like beautiful women haha. There are girls between skinny and fat. I like how people assume because I say I don't like fat or chubby women, i must automatically prefer skeletons...

3. you shoulda got that coochie

4. Honestly?  10-20 years ago I'd have at least groped/fingered her a bit, you know, to have something to ponder/sniff later while whacking-off...

Nothing at all wrong with not wanting to hump a drunk girl with a boyfriend, though.  Never know, man - the bf could be a giant club-wielding madman!
    (like me)

(potentially) new levels of pain and fear  =  not worth a few drunken thrusts.

[​IMG]

5. Youve been cheated on before an salty about it lol.

6. Eminem you salty bro

[​IMG]

LOL , Yup I had been cheated on, but not salty at all.

8. I've done that OP. You'll get over it.

9. I have been through this before man.. Just know there is nothing you can do about it now but onto the next one right? There is two ways to think about it in my opinion. On one hand you could have hit that while you could and gotten a nut out of it.. But you have your whole life to chase tail and on the other hand imagine if you were dedicated to a gal you loved and found out she got drunk and porked another dude you didn't know? I bet that guy would (maybe) shake your hand and share a beer with you if he new you passed off on his chick because you didn't feel right, I know I would! Just something to think about don't beat yourself up over it there are like millions of chicks out there probably hotter than her too.

10. dude, why are you acting like some random bar skank is the one that got away?  chill.  there isn't anything wrong with you.  ignore the patriarchal influences telling you that you need to be getting laid 24 hours a day to be a real man.

11. You can't see it right now, but I'm laughing and shaking my head.

12. The funniest part is you knew she had a bf before getting in the cab. Pretty inconsiderate. Could have said you werent interested an she could have found another dude in the club to dick her down lmao.

13. I've turned more down than I said yes to.

Standards are a thing lost to most men.

The woman who snags you one day will be luckier than most. Hopefully she swings as far from the tree as you do.
    ~ poke

14. Pshht. So you said no to 3 an yes to 2?

Only way I believe this is if you frequently hung around nasty ass ladies.

15. Just a picky dick is all.

16. Thats like me saying I would turn down Scarlett Johansson if all she wanted was me to put my dick on the side of her toes..

[​IMG]

17. A club? That dude better be ready to pull a trigger lol. Thinking im about to scrap over *his* girl. [​IMG]

However wives.. Lets just say husbands can be unpredictable. I dont fuck around over there haha.

Lol this is kind of what I'm thinking now, I still think I made the right choice at the end of the day but a completely random strangers relationship status at a club on a Saturday night maybe shouldn't be my biggest concern but hey you never know! 

Lolol xD, hey there's been times that I haven't turned it down in the past just this one time I had a different feeling. 

I agree with everything your saying, it wasn't exactly that "she's the one that got away" if anything it's good I didn't get involved with her beyond that night. I'm pretty much over it now, just at the time I was thinking to myself "dude why not" but I definitely think there's more good with my decision than bad. 

Well the part about that was I decided before I wasn't going to do anything with her, my friend and the other girl had already split to one cab and the girl I was with had a cab on the way so being half new where I'm living now I wasn't going to go through the trouble of calling my own separate taxi. My main concern was going home and I really didn't have any intentions of doing anything serious with the girl [​IMG]

19. AHHHHHHHHHhahahBahhahahhaahhahahahahaha

This guy over here made me Laugh out Loud and diarrhea all over my gooty