blackstar 100uv + 90w UFO led + 108w cfl 4 clones

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CfLedDirtee, May 10, 2015.

1. Im getting rid of the t5s and adding my 300w to my two 90s

2. Plants looking nice man I hope you get some potent bud after all the hard work. Let me know how your mars 300 works out ive been wanting to upgrade to Leds but im not very aware of good brands.

3. yeahbi have em under the two 90w LEDs rite now and their doing fine I think they'll take flight when I add the 300 ... But yeah i!all definitely tell u what I think of my light when I get it it was a really good price I got it from topledmanufacture

4. Awesome man I was also looking at the solar spec series by amare seems pretty legit. It was developed by a cannabis grower for cannabis growers. I need more than just cfls but HIDS are out of question so Led it is

5. yeah hid and CFLs get way to hot in enclosed areas ... I had a 6 bulkb t5 as side light and the heat almost killed one of my plants the temp barely goes up with just led running

6. Yeah plus efficiency and intensity of Leds are supposed to be better. My cfls have trouble penetrating the canopy im worried my buds wont fill out. I may add more cfl but definitely gonna be making an upgrade when possible.

7. smart move my first grow was with CFLs I ended up ttrashing em and bought a bunch of 70w HP's light from Lowes for 9.95 each and removed the ballast to sit em outside the grow and I had no heat issues with those but the cfls just didn't do what I needed them to

8. Yeah mine seem to be doing good but I know I could do better. But this is my first grow so I didn't want to spend to much money at first.

9. yeah but one thing I realized that if your actually gonna do it just drop the money on good shit cuz if you keep peicing things out than u end up spending way more then just buying what u needed in the first place lol

10. Yeah I just gotta get the money so I can upgrade but summers coming so I'll be working more.

11. That's what's up speaking of work I'm getting ready for work rite now lol

Attached Files:

12. Looking good man.  I bet the 300w+the 90s will be killer.  Let us know how that air purifier works out too.  I saw you post it in another thread and it definitely looks appealing for the price. 

13. thanks bro .. And yeah I hope so... The neutralizer I bought my hydro shop owner uses on his large scale opp alotta cats who use the carbon scrubbers hate on the neutralizer saying its febreeze and blah blah but truth is do the research this shits designed for growing plants and completely neutralizes the cannbis odor without transfer to the plants a carbon scrubber at best is only 75% effective

14. oh and do u gotta grow going??? I'll follow it I love keeping up with ppls journals plus they usually return the favor

15. forgot to answer you but I'm planinon on taking my blackstar and putting it in this veg box I got to veg two plants at a time then I'm leaving my other UFO in the tent with my 300w and adding another 300w to the tent July 1st that way I can have two vegging and two starting to flower and two ready for harvest at all times BTW I'm doing this in a broom closet sized apartment lol I'll show u some pics later

Hell yeah as long as it does the job.  I don't really have anything going just yet.  Nothing I'd call official anyway.  I've got a bagseed seedling on day 4 under a temporary CFL setup for now.  I'll be building a space bucket soon, as I'm really limited on space, have some of the supplies already, and it looks like it'll be a fun project.  Once that's done, I'll be getting some good fem seeds and trying out different LST methods in the bucket.  Should have it done in a couple weeks then probably work on a journal. 

17. Pic update got that news 300w in there now ther girls er loving it

Attached Files:

18. Had to chop my Durban poison way early today her mite problem was getting outta control starts seeing webs and had been neem ing ever three days like clock work... Oh well better she doesn't infect the whole garden

19. Man that sucks about your Durban :( but you know thats what happens with growing ive learned. It doesn't always go our favor but you have to learn to roll with it and stay calm and do whats best for the plants as a whole. Even if it means killing some of the crop to protect the rest.
    Your flowers are coming along nicely though, bud.

20. my favorite way to get ready I work so much harder when im blazed. Plus it goes alot quicker.