blackstar 100uv + 90w UFO led + 108w cfl 4 clones

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CfLedDirtee, May 10, 2015.

1. I'm using Oregon only #4 coir fiber soil in 1 gal smart dirt pots in a 2' by 4' by 5' tent I have four clones I put under the t5 output to veg for two days and then begged four more days with the floro as side light and my two led lights on the canopy I have passive intake with a bathroom fan and duct I fashioned into and outake no odor control as of yet
    I'm in a studio apt very small so I may just got with the ona liquid in small tuba in the corners this should be adequate as my apt is super small like a effin broom closet Lol..
    I have a fan light level blowing directly at the plants at all times
    I will be using cns17 bloom 2-2-3 1-2 weeks after the 12\\12 switch
    I just started my 12\\12 schedule this morning at 9am the lights went out so far so good.
    I have made LST bends to all tops the pine express was growing so fast I was able to do a 2nd tie down the day after the first.
    The cinex is very squat with large single blade the rest of the plants have sativa dominant looking hybrid leaf structure and are a touch more spindly and spaced between nodes.
    The cinex has a distinct skunky odor already.
    I plan to keep these plants short as to why I only begged these babies for only 6 days I transptted 2 days in the plants stalled in growth for about 12 hours due to some minor shock ... I was an idiot and didn't let the soil dry out enough Lol..
    Thought I seem mites so I got some neem oil and doused em every two days haven't seen any spread.. Lucky me!!!
    I may add more led light later but as for now this is perfect for my set up as far as heat control goes my temps sit at about 80 degrees pot level I use a high quality food therm to tell me the soil temps...

Attached Files:

2. Lights come on at 9pm I will take some more pics of day 1 flower cycle

3. Day two on flower flip .... Notice a mild skunky odor omitting from my exhaust ....didn't start till the flip... Must've triggered the odor factor with the schedule change

4. Going into day 3 flower noticing white spots on my Durban and my critical but more so on the Durban got some neem been neemed twice this week hope it works soon. The pe and the cinex are doing fine the cinex is exploding with growth she's gonna be stout I can tell the pe is gonna be more sativa like and stretchy so I plan to LST till I cant no more

5. Looking good

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. Thanks heres a couple pics first is the pine express the other is the cinex

Attached Files:

7. Day four of flower Durban is coming along nicely as she started off lookin sick and crit kush is a slow pacer she needs to catch up... The cinex and pineapple express are doing great!!! Also was able to get the heat in check so I got all 6 of the 4' 54w floro tubes running now

Attached Files:

8. Woke up today day 5 of flower flip and the cinex and the pineapple express are really coming along the pe has countless bud sites and the cinex is smelling great already even with no buds yet lol

9. Anybody ever tried the ona block??? I got polar crystal ona block

10. Lights came on I can notice major growth in all plants

11. Pics

Attached Files:

12. Day six of flower flip walked out in the hallway and came back into my studio apartment and I can really smell the girls today prolly gonna have to crack open this ona block in the next week

13. Day thirteen since inducing flower everything looks good so far gonna try to take some pics when the lights come on .... Oh yeah I'm adding a mars 300w to my two UFOs and removing my t5 side light on the first of June!!! Oh yeah!!

14. Pic update

Attached Files:

15. Today is day 15 of flower the cinex is really taking off looks like shell be the heavier yield .. The pineapple express is also budding quite nicely as well as the Durban the critical kush is a lot further behind the rest but is also starting to bud... I fed yesterday morning 10ml of botanicare cns 17 bloom to 1.7 Lt of water for each two plants also added 1\\4 tsp of gen hydro root enhancer to each water jug the girls seem to be loving this mix just eating it up with no burns

16. Pic update of the girls

Attached Files:

17. How long do you reckon the flowering period to be? And any ideas on final yield?
    For a 6-day veg period, these are great. How big were the clones when you got them?
    Seems like an awesome grow. Can't wait to be where you are.

18. The clones were just rooted mabey 4-5 inches tall when I got em in red solo cups I will probably flower for two months just about... They are all a little over a foot rite now from the looks of em rite now I'm expecting mabey 1.5-2 oz off the cinex, 1-2 oz off the pineapple express .5-1 oz of the durban poison and .5-1.5 off the critical kush

19. Bought some garden goodies today to go with my new mars 300w that should be here in a few days also bought some beans from female seeds I got a ten pack of their female indoor mix

Attached Files:

20. How many watts of actual light are you aiming for?